Describe a drama badly... (Game)

So, as mentioned in the other game with guessing dramas by emojis, I made a separate topic for this game, so we don’t get mixed up.

The rules are simple. Describe a drama badly and have others guess what it is. Good luck and have fun! I’ll start us off with the one I posted in the other topic.

Plot description: Arrogant pretty boy badly and cluelessly chases after girl with no interest in him, failing again and again, and eventually, somehow, succeeds.

Bonus/Alternate (In case it’s guessed in the other topic and we need another starter): Girl falls from the sky and stays on Earth because she saw a hot guy.

2 Likes

My Girlfriend is an alien?

2 Likes

Yep! It definitely summarizes that plot. :joy:

1 Like

Oh my. That was a very wild guess. :rofl:
I have not watched that show .

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Really??? I would have never guessed. It honestly is a key plot point in how she ends up on Earth. In her defense, though, he was also dying and she was saving him, so there’s that. :joy:

1 Like

@bozoli might be interested in guessing this one.

Imagine a guy who can hear his neighbor’s thoughts, a woman with a unique ability to ruin weddings, another who thinks she is a copy cat, and a sprinkle of existential dread. It’s a rom-com with a side of telepathy and a whole lot of bad luck.

3 Likes

I have no idea, but I’ll wait for @bozoli to give us the answer now, because I am now very intrigued and want to watch this one. :joy:

2 Likes

A grown up man who can’t even buy a car without daddy’s permission. A woman desperately looking to settle down and another one showing how to live with an alcoholic without him having to quit.

2 Likes

Do you like fantasies? I absolutely love them!

Is buying a car a crucial in the drama? I need more hints haha

1 Like

It’s the only thing that can be said about him :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes! Me too! I’ve seen so many unique ones in K-Drama, J-Drama, and C-Drama. I really applaud their creativity. They always manage to grab your attention.

Hahaha! Yes, same. I feel like I should know what it is, it sounds familiar, but I can’t yet put my finger on it. It might come to me at a later point, though. :joy:

It won’t let me reply three times in a row, so I’ll edit this reply to add a guess. Perhaps “Search: WWW”. I heard a vague description from a friend and somehow it seems reminiscent. :joy: @stefart_798

1 Like

I now have a Fantasy genre buddy :people_hugging:

1 Like

I’m afraid not. By the way “Search:WWW” was a wonderful drama portraying strong, independent women.

2 Likes

Oooh, I love that! Feel free to share any recommendations. Since you also like fantasy, if you haven’t seen “Extraordinary You”, I highly recommend that one. One of my earliest ones, favorites, and also how I found out about Viki. :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, too bad. For my guess. But on the bright side, that drama is now going on my list of to watch, because the topic has piqued my interest. :smile:

1 Like

This has been on my watchlist for a very long time. I am currently watching Mystic Pop Up bar, just started today.

1 Like

Could you give one more hint, please?

Here is a hint: The drama is supposed to “set you free”.