Describe a drama badly... (Game)

Oh, that one is also very good. I watched it some time ago and it left quite an impression on me. It was very unique and it ties up all its loose ends in the end in one tight and neat bow, which I really appreciated.

“Extraordinary You” is a bit of AU of sorts and a meta-drama, so if you like those, you’ll definitely like it. It’s kind of like “W” from what I’ve read about “W”, which has been on my list forever, but I still haven’t gotten around to. There’s just so many good ones that I can never pick. :joy:

Guess this one:

In a hospital filled with drama and strife,
I save lives with my scalpel and my strife.
But my heart’s in a twist, my past is a mystery,
Guess the drama where I operate on love’s surgery.

2 Likes

One of my very favorites! :purple_heart: And in my collection of Kick-■■■ women of Asian dramas (along with Search WWW :smiling_face:)

The copy-cat reference tells it all :wink:

2 Likes

You’re supposed to describe it badly, that’s poetry :smile:
Dr Romantic ?

3 Likes

A bunch of kids get stuck in a shopping mall.

1 Like

This was so good! If it’s not “Doctor Romantic” as was already mentioned, perhaps “Hospital Playlist”? I’ve made the connection due to the “playlist” in the title and this being a poem. :smile:

1 Like

Has anyone got any ideas here? I am still stuck, but I am so curious. Hahaha! :joy:

1 Like

Nope. Try harder :smirk:

1 Like

CEO-dol Mart?

2 Likes

Doctor Stranger or The Good Doctor? I haven’t seen either, but based on plot, possibly… maybe… :joy:

1 Like

Bingo!!!

2 Likes

Game of ‘Truth or Dare’ gone wrong. A girl makes a pact with a mysterious being, and he grants her wishes. But here’s the twist: every wish comes with an expiration date, and if she doesn’t break the curse, she’s ruined.

I’ll add another one:

Described very-very badly :joy:
Girl change face to be pretty, go to school. School full of people care about face. Girl learn that face not everything, but “ugh-ugh” (love) important too. Many troubles, much grow-up.

4 Likes

Oooh, I’m stumped on this one. I don’t think I’ve seen it. But wasn’t there a drama called “Truth or Dare”? Could it perhaps be that one? Just trying my luck. Hahahaha! But I’m guessing not, so I’ll let someone else take a turn.

I will add one, though (And I think you’ll be able to guess this one):
Drunk and angry, a girl wishes for the end of the world. Despite her changing her mind, the literal end really, really wants to fulfill that wish. (Having said it like this, it totally dumbs down the actual plot and it’s so funny to me. :joy:)

2 Likes

Why do I think we are talking about the same drama? lmao

2 Likes

Omg, I think I suddenly got this one! I knew the curse thing sounded familiar. I haven’t seen it, but from what I’ve seen of it, is the first one “Destined with You”?

Also, the second one, “True Beauty”?

2 Likes

Nope. But you got the first letter right.

You are very close. Focus on “change face”

2 Likes

For a second, after I wrote it, I thought so too. But then I thought yours could be another one. Depending if my guess on yours was correct or not, we’ll find out. :joy:

1 Like

In that case, “My ID is Gangnam Beauty”?

4 Likes

Bingo!!

Now, were you talking about “Doom at your service”? Because I was :smirk:

4 Likes

No, that’s not it.

2 Likes