Disqus' Notifications error?

Yikes, something similar happened to me but it was :underage: Adult Dating :underage: instead. Creeeepy! A bit more of security, please.

1 Like

I’m still having the same problem when I use Safari, but it’s working fine when I use Opera or Chrome. What browser are you using?

1 Like

I am using Chrome :thinking:

Hmm. Never-mind, then. :frowning:

2 Likes

I have Chrome too and the problem still persist for a very long time now though.

1 Like

Hopefully they will fix it soon.

3 Likes

No update on this, right? :pleading_face:
Hopefully it’ll be up and running soon :sunflower:

3 Likes

No, I think they are still busy with this…

2 Likes

i hope so…

3 Likes

Update: I’m still having issue with this error

4 Likes

Me too v.v

3 Likes

I’ve got some good news! It works for me now in Chrome :smiley: but only in this browser.

2 Likes

For me it still doesnt work :frowning:

3 Likes

Still no progress :cry:

4 Likes

Sadly not :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Still nothing… only see the 9+ marker next to my name and when I press on it, it takes me to the website :expressionless:

5 Likes

Did you do anything differently? I still have the same exact problem on all my browsers. Nothing has yet to resolve it.

No, I didn’t do anything. I usually use Safari, so when Disqus notifications stopped working for me in Safari, I just wanted to check if they perhaps worked in Chrome, and it turned out they did.

For me it doesn’t work on Chrome

1 Like

mine doesn’t work in either one. it’s driving me nuts seeing that notification there, my ocd is killing me. also super annoying when you are a mod and need to know when you are tagged. so many bugs on viki lately.

3 Likes