Do you ever wish for the White Truck to make a cameo?

Ever since the first one mentioned this, I thought wasn’t there this scene when the ML and the FL of You From Another Star met with her hanging over the cliff, or so?

3 Likes

gfycat

I play on the White Truck of Doom and OFF the CLIFF :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I’m imagining those shadowed animals cheering are those at the end of the watch party? :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve not seen that one, a most unusual way to first meet. I’ll have to take a look. I’ve yet to see a K-drama with aliens and was going to start with this one anyway, it seems to come highly rated. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: Ok I see what you are referring to, the car/palanquin cliffhanger scene (literally!) . :laughing:

5 Likes

Hehehehehe! How long are you in for?
Safe from the white truck you are! Do your time :smile: happily. :wink:

2 Likes

Okay, it wasn’t the FL, maybe her in a former life, well … It has been 8 years since I saw it, so … LOL Seing the dragonfly - I recalled the poor exhausted dragonfly in Bernhard&Bianca Disney movie.

2 Likes

It WAS the FL hanging from the cliff, but it’s in her former life. Mr. Alien Boy has been on earth for hundreds of years or something(he got stuck on Earth because his spaceship crashed) I forgot whether he goes back to his planet and comes again or just lives until she reincarnates in the modern world. She obviously looks exactly like her past self so Mr. Alien is slightly, very slightly, interested in her.

It’s highly rated because it’s a classic. I pushed through it because it’s a classic.

No, I didn’t mean the cliffhanger, that was in the beginning. Because Mr. Alien is an almost-immortal(ages very slowly) and FL is human, the drama obviously can’t have a very happy ending. And if that wasn’t enough, the writers end it with some space-related nonsense so that FL and ML keep getting separated for years, then meet for days/months, again get separated, repeat.

2 Likes

I’ve already made a start on My love from the star and already seen the palanquin of doom at the start of ep1 and the white truck of doom at the end of ep1! I will press on even though the general consensus seem to suggest that people wished the UFO of doom would in the words of another drama title ‘Crash landing on you’ for the ML at the end.

4 Likes

Despite the less than ideal ending, it’s a really good drama, or at least I thought so.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I loved that drama, it’s well worth watching in my opinion. And there could be no happier ending than this, in the circumstances.

3 Likes

The new driver of the White Truck, :smile_cat: painted of course!
Courtesy of (*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/your-laugh-for-the-day/29321/1386?u=leerla73

5 Likes

love it!!!

2 Likes

We should Patent this! :laughing:

5 Likes

Is the White Truck still in dramas these days, especially the new shows out? :thinking:

5 Likes

The white truck made an appearance in ‘Military Prosecutor Doberman’.

6 Likes

I wish it’d come for a few other people in Prosecutor Doberman.

4 Likes

Oh yes it is! Saw it in From Now, Showtime.

5 Likes

We have a cameo of :minibus: the white truck of doom. :fearful: This time it’s got a little girl based on the trailer.
This is a second postings, on the Viki Italian Fan Club channel, after a year’s hiatus. This is a trailer for Why Her? I rang the bell for this show, but haven’t started it yet, something else I noticed. The her in Why Her? She bears a strong resemblance to Mainland China’s actor Shawn Dou.

2 Likes

The White Truck of Doom

So? Is anyone hyperventilating while watching your latest dramas? I’ve got to say, their use has declined. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like