Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

I loved this drama, just hated the ending, yeah I cried as well

1 Like

Skate Into Love seem a modern era drama, are they all three connected?

1 Like

They have the same producer and director.
(Source: http://www.chinesedrama.info/2021/10/web-drama-love-when-stars-fall.html - Fun Facts section)

1 Like

:frowning: Such a pity, the link did not open, the original web page has an error.

Sep 5, 2022
I have been dwl from the ensuing responses in a thread I don’t follow, but was brought to my attention. Bear with me as I digress a bit.

4 Likes

The FL is so smart, and foolish, all at the same time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::triumph: Auuggh!! Who does that? Gets a call from someone admitting they killed someone, and asking to meet. :angry: Shouldn’t you tell them where to meet up?! Who just goes to wherever they want to meet? Auugghh!!!

It’s literally a © ® & ™! Oh the frustration of emotions! :triumph::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sep 6, 2022
Like number five below, he’s not an evil person.

Everytime she called him, he came running. She should not make a distance between them, it proves he’s not evil. Deep down she knows. . .

5. They are fair-weather friends

The way to identify your true friends is to see who will come running when you are in need or trouble. Everybody is willing to be by your side when things are going well and you do not need a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on. Cruel or fake friends will disappear the moment you need them most and they will reappear when your problems vanish.

:truck::articulated_lorry: When you know the white truck of doom is in a show, you’re always holding your breath for characters who’ll likely be victims. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s just no fun when stupidity is not involved. LOL!

1 Like

@simi11,
I’m sorry if it’s overwhelming. I was thinking of it as an acknowledgement here on these threads. Especially for those of us who will, later, catch up on such an historic news.

When I heard Queen Elizabeth passed, I had just arrived at work. When I asked the source of the news, they were all foreign based news. None of the news source I lightly peruse, had anything broadcasting. At the time I heard, 30 minutes had already passed, since the news broke.

Even yesterday, It was already 8pm before I realized it was September the 11th. The night before, I’d stayed late at work, and with that schedule, I was again back at work the same day. It was this, post I shared, that gave me a reminder.

No harm meant. :wink:

1 Like

I love watching his dramas, movies, and reality shows. These are the only two shows of his on Viki. His list of shows can be found here (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆ Song iIGook or Song ilKook

3 Likes

@bepina,
How did you enlarge your emoji?

1 Like

Copy the emoji and just paste it on the page where you want it to appear with the text “(copy image )”
image image

3 Likes

@bepina,
Neat! Thanks for replying. :blush: It works if the image is already enlarged. When I copy the regular emoji, I have no pop up menu with copy image as a choice. Where do you get the emojis to copy? :sweat_smile:
@simi11,
Did you try doing this? I tried, but it works on emojis already enlarged.

2 Likes

You don’t need to enlarge it, just click copy image on a existing emoji and then either paste or ctrl and (key) V
When typing I clicked on the emoji from the editor box and copy/pasted then the emoji from the right box the preview box and deleted the small one in the left box.

2 Likes

@simi11,
🦧 I’m at a lost, I will get back to you, I guess my brain is just not clicking at the moment. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:"(copy image)":grin: ![image|72x72]![image|72x72]

ok going to try again:astonished:“copy image” nope didn’t work

I did it with enlarged ones

image GOT IT!!

simi11
:dolphin:image

.what a neat thing I just learned!!

3 Likes

Well, now I have to try…

:butterfly: image

How cool is that?

Thanks for teaching this old dog a new trick, everyone. image

4 Likes

But how do you enlarge the emoji when it is small?
Do I need to copy, and paste it elsewhere first?

What simi11 explained is the actions from a regular laptop/computer.

2 Likes

My exact steps were:

1. Choose and post an emoji from the list in the task bar above where we type (just posting an emoji like you always do).

2. Right click on the actual image that appears in the post preview box to the right of where you are typing your post.

3. Choose (left click on) “copy image” from the drop-down menu that appears.

4. If your cursor is located where you want the image, then use “control V” to paste what you just copied. (You can also right click and choose ‘paste’).

Hopefully this is clear enough and it works for you. If you are trying to do this on a phone or other device, I have no idea how it would work. This is on my laptop.

3 Likes

Looks like the phone is my real block. Hey! If I ever figure it out, or find out how, I’ll definitely be back! You all enjoy, I’ll enjoy whenever I come across your post too! :blush::sunflower:

Thanks!

@bepina, @simi11, @frustratedwriter, @my_happy_place
Screenshot_20220725-143148_Messages

L :eye::eye:K! image

The menu pops up after I post, not while I’m typing. Bummer! image

4 Likes

@ leerla73
Copy the emoji, open the “reply” paste the emoji, you can also write a message, the emoji will increase by itself in the “reply”.But remember that you have to put the emoji first.image :wink:

1 Like