Do you ever wish for the White Truck to make a cameo?

Maybe not. I can’t put all the frustrating mother figures in my collection, almost every drama would end up in it. :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it just ended up that I hated the grandmother the most but the show does have a really evil woman character on the ‘baddies’ side.(wife No2) that would fit your list.
She will do anything for her son to succeed in the company that her husband gained control of from the fake will, she is co-conspirator and is manipulative of the husband. Controlling of her son to succeed even though he’s not up to snuff and mentally abusive to the daughter-in-law. Despises and two-faced to wife No1. Resorted to murder to silence people. A genuine nasty piece of work! (just your average everyday wife No2 :laughing:) I think the only thing the script writers didn’t have her do was skin some puppies for a fur coat.
Despite all this I still didn’t want her to meet the white truck of doom as that would be all too easy, no, I wanted her to stick around to see just how much comeuppance she’d get.
The show is sublimely ridiculous in it’s intertwined-ness with more connections than a wild game of cats cradle and has an air of daytime soap about it. It brilliantly bad!

2 Likes

It sounds like I drama I shouldn’t watch if I want my laptop to survive. lol

1 Like

I was recommended it in my topic “Looking for the worst drama suggestion” Says it all really! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not a drama I wish for the white truck in, but in Cinderella and Four Knights at the end of E15 when Ha Won & Ji Woon are crossing the street, stop in the middle of the road, then wait on opposite sided waiting for traffic to pass before finally reuniting on the far side, clearly the comment section is worried about the white truck.

Just a few of the comments in that 2 minutes.

3 Likes

Oh my, I found another person who needs the White Truck of Doom. I’m rewatching Uncontrollably Fond and I forgot just how bad the moms are, I don’t want the truck for Joon Young’s mom, she’s not quite that evil, but the Assemblyman’s wife, she really need a visit from the white truck, and on it’s way back home if it could just quickly run over Jung Eun and her father I wouldn’t object. The last straw for me was Ep 11 when she had her driver hit and injure No Jik, as a warning I guess? How can she call herself human? I was hating her before that, but that’s so far out of bounds.

I guess the actress in this drama did their jobs well, they did a good job of making me hate them. lol

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be “funny”, if the one who hired the white truck of doom and wants to witness the result of the job, would be mistaken as the victim and end that way, and the supposed victim could just live his/her life in peace? Did anyone ever see that happen?

4 Likes

Yes that would be funny. Someone should write a drama with the White Truck (or maybe it’s driver) being the main character.

1 Like

I had the same idea a year ago! :joy: I had thought about creating a drama called The Drivers of Destiny , inspired by our “Odd Things I Learnt About Korea” thread.
The main characters:

1. A White Truck of Doom driver
  2. A Scooter of Romance driver
  3. A taxi for drunk lovers driver
  4. a motel owner who always has just one room left; locks people in random places as a part-time hobby
  5. An electrician who damages elevators and cuts off electricity for romance’s sake

Supporting cast:

1. a person who set off fireworks every time they see someone kiss
  2. another person who shakes cherry blossom trees

Together, they work as matchmakers to make the world fill up with romance. :joy: The angst here is the truck of doom driver trying to escape his fate.

4 Likes

This is a drama I want to help write! Brilliant idea. :rofl:

3 Likes

The poor driver of the White Truck though, I wouldn’t want that job. He/She must have severe PTSD, unless they’re an aspect of fate or death and not actually (fully?) human

3 Likes

Plot twist: The grim reaper is actually the driver of the White Truck!

4 Likes

After too many souls getting away, he decided to make sure they died? Who’s saving them? lol

4 Likes

This is the question to be answered. LOL Reaper trying to claim all those souls, but all of them getting away. Who is responsible? And Reaper just becomes more and more desperate because this White Truck, while causing a lot of amnesia and other mayhem in people’s lives, is just not getting the job done.

3 Likes

lol. So it’s a comedy then?

3 Likes

Sure, why not. If you’re dealing with a lot of death or mayhem, comic relief is a nice change. :joy:

Along with the other characters and topics that @vivi_1485 described in her theoretical drama, it seems like comedy is a good genre for those stories. But I guess we’d have to ask her if that fits her vision. :woman_shrugging:t4::grin:

3 Likes

Haa-ha!

2 Likes

In Something In the Rain - The evil mom character

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: MURDEROUS PERSON ! :rofl::sunglasses: :joy: :thinking: :sunglasses: :rofl:
ok, ok. I admit it, there have been a couple of people in my life who really need that white truck to visit them. :wink:

1 Like

Have you watched Uncontrollably Fond lately? I completely forgot how absolutely evil she is, it’s like when I’d remove my kids from a situation telling them their behaviour told me they fit for human interaction at the time. She’s not fit for human interaction on a whole other level and needs more than a time out. lol

3 Likes