Do you ever wish for the White Truck to make a cameo?

No, I haven’t watched it. With that recommendation, I may not. :scream: :upside_down_face:

It’s actually really good, but it’s a melodrama, melodramas always make me mad, I’ve even watched it before, but she still annoys me.

I don’t consider all the melodramas I’ve watched worth my anguish, but Love Rain, and Uncontrollably Fond were.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did think the Truck Drver should be either a Grim Reaper or a tsundere guy who does everything for the money… and then the other romance-loving drivers and characters form an unexpected family and thaw his frozen heart :grin:

5 Likes

What if the driver is a tsundere guy who was hired by the Reaper as a subcontractor, but he is at risk of losing his job because he never manages to collect those souls? Then the other drivers can play their part in getting him to give up that job once and for all.

On topic, there is a character in a current drama I’m watching that has a very punchable face, with his smug, up-to-no-good smirk, but I’m not sure I’m at ‘run him over with the White Truck of death’ level yet.

5 Likes

This is good :joy:

What do you mean? He isn’t able to hit them? Or that he hits them but can’t collect their souls?

4 Likes

I just mean that usually, at least in the dramas I’ve seen, the people hit by the White Truck don’t actually die. They may be badly injured, and possibly suffer some form of amnesia, but rarely actually die, which is what the Grim Reaper is after. So maybe this tsundere just doesn’t hit them well enough to cause death, or maybe there is someone who intervenes and keeps their souls from leaving their bodies so that they can survive, therefore thwarting the Grim Reaper’s plans.

5 Likes

The female lead, after episode 13.

4 Likes

It sounds like an interesting drama you and @my_happy_place have started. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s such a good idea! So is the Grim Reaper the villain? I was wondering what villains I’d have in the drama :joy:

3 Likes

:100: Days My Prince

Left Chancellor - I can’t stand him

Can the white truck show up in a historical drama? :laughing:
Maybe a horse and carriage run over

6 Likes

No carriages but a palanquin chair team can run them over! :rofl:

6 Likes

maybe as they rush past they can accidentally knock him over the side of a cliff.

3 Likes

Heart-jail-2

It would be funnier if the palanquin carriers just ran them over and left tire tracks on them instead of footprints.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heart-jail-3

3 Likes

This is actually very practical… there is always an abundance of cliffs everywhere you turn in Historical Dramaland :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Maybe a Good Horse Stampede! But yes - throw the palanquin over a cliff - OOPS

2 Likes

I think they mean the palanquin carriers rush the victim like a rugby team. I don’t think you’re supposed to toss your prince or princess/members of the imperial palace over the cliff!
Although the comedy of that imagery is cracking me up right now! :rofl:

4 Likes

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wanted to throw some people off a cliff after Pet In Dali Temple!

2 Likes

Sorry - that is so BAD!
I can’t stop laughing!

I wanted to throw the whole writing team off a cliff

2 Likes