Do you like Lee Min ho?

Its an interview ugh I cant remember ill find it and post this weekend if i can he is so adorable

2 Likes

Im waiting see you soon take care bye!

1 Like

There it is

2 Likes

Amazing i remember the sweater

2 Likes

I love watching him make coffee

1 Like

Here is a :gift: :shopping: :gift: gift! :sparkles::wink:

2 Likes

I LOVE presents

2 Likes

I watched that live interview yesterday but only half and saved other half i will watch it today and its like wow and the closeup shots and the dice game is nice.

1 Like

I love that he knows we love his eyes & his adams apple - & close up on his eyes - swoon

2 Likes

Did you both, @padmalayag, open it? :gift::shopping::gift::sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Aha hahaha that is cute

2 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/5t1ECHjtd8aCSWGN6
Good Morning Minho - my present

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali, thanks for the present. Much appreciated. LOL! I’ve always wondered if some of our K-drama actors/actresses would ever create an anonymous profile and check to see what fans are saying about them on this site. I suspect they are quite busy and don’t have time but it is an interesting thought for me. Additionally, I get a huge kick out of reading all the comments/arguments about Minho. No doubt in anyone’s mind that he is an extremely attractive man. Just fun to read the gals’ comments as they are ‘fighting’ over him. Besides my K-drama addiction, I love visiting this site to read people’s thoughts. Please continue with the great entertainment!

4 Likes

So I hv read that not the artist but people in their company monitor fans responses yes. My Vincenzo thread was seen a lot outside Viki & brought people in. So we can hope they get a kick outta what we say. I’m glad we are entertaining (he is mine by the way) haha

4 Likes

Do you really have to mention it again and again???

4 Likes

She’s :joy: spoiling for a rumble

3 Likes

My hair is purple & I use Guy Tang

3 Likes

Ha! Ha! Ha!:rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/Bd21Kyn9Tfs2zyFx7
Oh lordy

3 Likes

Now I understood why you want to colour your hair purple!

2 Likes