Do you like Lee Min ho?

I dont want to describe anything. And you know wht i just got a dream and im talking to minho in korean and i don’t want to give any further details about the dream. Its 6:50 am now.

2 Likes

UR funny yes we love are dreams

U guys are my people

Please forgive spelling dumb tablet

2 Likes

What ever happened to back on Friday?:joy::rofl::laughing::joy:
Btw: :laughing:
I’m on lunch at work, will catch up with you guys later

2 Likes

I cant do much on my tablet so no sexy photos

1 Like

:rofl: it is fine you can post later.

1 Like

Let’s see Minho for me 1st its his EYES crazy they drive me crazy. His voice & laugh. He is 6’2 and I love how regal he is. He is so funny! And love his laugh. Adams apple dont get me started…bahaha…let’s see what else,!

1 Like

Okok bye bye bye i think i should stop seeing your posts bye. Ohhh!! Huhh! Too much description.

2 Likes

Don’t leave now! Oh there is an interview I love where he is in like cream sweater talking to guy on tv AND he gets up and makes himself coffee - i wanna make him my famous french drip coffee aw ill find that one soon

2 Likes

Really.i want to watch it please share the link whenever you can or if it is on youtube tell me the name of the video i will search it.

2 Likes

Its an interview ugh I cant remember ill find it and post this weekend if i can he is so adorable

2 Likes

Im waiting see you soon take care bye!

1 Like

There it is

2 Likes

Amazing i remember the sweater

2 Likes

I love watching him make coffee

1 Like

Here is a :gift: :shopping: :gift: gift! :sparkles::wink:

2 Likes

I LOVE presents

2 Likes

I watched that live interview yesterday but only half and saved other half i will watch it today and its like wow and the closeup shots and the dice game is nice.

1 Like

I love that he knows we love his eyes & his adams apple - & close up on his eyes - swoon

2 Likes

Did you both, @padmalayag, open it? :gift::shopping::gift::sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Aha hahaha that is cute

2 Likes