1 Like

He is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

2 Likes

Anybody else watching this? :rofl:

Round 2! :heart_eyes::fire::heart_eyes:

Annnd :clapper: Action!
:movie_camera: :camera: :video_camera: :wink::wink: Post your best Minho :wink:

1 Like

Im sorry i can’t choose one in a million and post it. i love him not his best photo he is in my heart and will be forever. i love leeminho and no one else so please @kdrama2020ali dont come please.

2 Likes

I can imagine you’re overwhelmed, and rightly so, there’s quite a mountain of his work out there :slight_smile::slight_smile: from music, modeling, and acting.

Okay folks, that was the best of two rounds. Not a bad fight if you ask me. :sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yes❤ i am eagerly waiting for pachinko, i think its under post production.the shoot is over.
But seriously will @kdrama2020ali leave minho to me ?:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Is it coming to Viki😃!?

About that question, you both are newer crushes, so I doubt it :rofl:

2 Likes

I think its a big no!
Apple tv produced it.
Oh please dont be doubtful!

2 Likes

:laughing: Based on her post ups :joy:

2 Likes

Then we will definitely have a war let her come online.

2 Likes

She’s probably busy watching something with Minho in it :joy:

What else have you watched of his?
These two are here on Viki

And

1 Like

Except the great doctor i watched all of his dramas.

2 Likes

Check with @kdrama2020ali, and @vivi_1485 they’ll link you to the online spots for more of :heartbeat: Minho :heartbeat: and you can exchange the online spots you’ve found too :wink::wink: thats how we fans get access to press conferences, live events, and fan meet ups happenings in all parts of the world.

2 Likes

lee%20minho%204
lee%20minho%208
legend%20deep%20400x300

He is so sexy in that period costume in Legend of the Deep Blue Sea!

(Sorry I was off getting my hair colored purple) I’m BAACCCK and them’s fighting words!

@padmalayag
@leerla73

1 Like

Ha! Ha!hahaha!

Opening for a New referee
Any takers, keep it fun, keep it light.

1 Like

I can’t ref I’m in the fight! hahahahahahaha!

I do have a thing for Woo Do - Too

I love him - he is just so um - MINHO
So gorgeous with Maximus

1 Like

Do you Guys watch LeeMinho Film on his utube?? This made me so crazy for him. I just wanna go on one of his walks! The first one shows the solitude he deals with being an actor kinda broke my heart. The very 1st movielog he did - shower scene! This one is him walking. There is one with Chaco his dog. There is one camping.

I LOVE IT! I LOVE MINHO!

I do personally worry about him being LONELY! I missed him SO much while he was in Canada he hardly posted anything.

You guys are gonna make me watch King the Eternal Monarch Again!

2 Likes

I got to say, you’re swooning everyone with these photo posts,
@padmalayag is probably defenseless against these
:heartbeat: heart stoppers :smile: but definitely enjoying them too :heart_eyes:

Ha! Hahaha! for a different reason, :joy: I overworked one of the old phones, while - still - waiting to replace the broken one. Maybe we’ll get a new ref.

1 Like

Everyone is defenseless when I get going…hahahahahahaha!lee%20minho%2010

Heart STOPPED BEATING

1 Like

This is the song in the 2nd Episode of his vlog! I love listening to the same music he does.

The vlog with LeeSeunggi his fellow actor and singer friend when they go camping is hilarious and LeeSeunggi sings. Aw, I could watch these things all day.

Gives me Chills
2 Likes