Do you like Lee Min ho?

Minho Facebook Update!

Doesn’t he look gorgeous! I really miss him!

3 Likes

I saw those already he’s so hot! Even tharn(mew) also posted pics with same brand clothes today, both are hot!

1 Like

OH THARN - where - on his insta??? I love Tharn!!!

2 Likes

Yes, go and check them out.

1 Like

Lee Min Ho is the one who introduced me with one of my favorite artists and lee min ho is the reason i started watching kdramas https://www.instagram.com/gogang_official/

272003148_512242893423684_6469857197974528936_n

1 Like

Lee min ho is the reason I’ve watched boys over flowers a billion times he’s a total heart throb

2 Likes

look what I found!

wonder if we coulde request the movie??

Trailer Of Drama “Pachinko” With Lee MinHo, Youn YuhJung, More
The official trailer of Apple TV+ upcoming drama “Pachinko” is out!

3 Likes

Post the link in 2022 K-drama we want😉 they’ll probably make us rent it :expressionless::laughing::smile:

2 Likes

Saturday, March 19, 2022, Live Stream of LMH’s Airport arrival. The short version, 1st clip, and the live stream version, 2nd video.

3 Likes

Pachinko is set for a sequel, see Marcus Here’s update in this post.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, Minho recently turned 35. I’m surprised there isn’t any mention of it here. I’ve been out of the loop for the past few weeks packing and moving to a new house/town so I’m trying to catch up. Anyhow, I hope he had a wonderful birthday.
(pinterest)

3 Likes

I keep waiting for Lee Min Ho to risk alienating his fan girls and announce that he is going to marry SOMEBODY.

In a culture where many are Buddhist and believe strongly in the importance of having descendants to honor departed loved ones as minor deities, he is as the saying goes, dragging his feet.

He’s established himself as an astute businessman. He’s shown that he has skill as a writer and director.

He’ll never be 20 again, that magical age when men think they can do anything and live forever, but he doesn’t have to be.

Come on, Minnie, let’s do some adulting!

3 Likes

Well, he did say in an interview a few years ago that he would like to be married at 35 so here’s his chance. LOL!

2 Likes

Okay, ladies. Line up . . .

2 Likes

There’s no denying that he’s an extremely popular guy but I just can’t picture him marrying one of the masses. If he were to marry a ‘common’ girl, she would have to be a CEO of a company and quite beautiful (MHO). He may surprise us all though.

2 Likes

He could imitate Chow Yun Fat who married a “regular girl.”

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/how-jasmine-tan-became-the-woman-behind-chow-yun-fat/

2 Likes

Nope. Sorry, can’t stand him.

1 Like

Screenshot_20210817-150858_Messages

@cocochasez_667,
:partying_face: Welcome to Discussions! :raising_hand_woman:t5: :partying_face:
You might also like this thread. (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆👇🏾

there are so many others better than him. your opinions do count. so to disagree is not what I want to say, I just say there are others better than him. and that’s MY opinion, I don’t like or dislike him, oh yeah hes a good actor and all, and to me, that’s about it

1 Like