Do you like Lee Min ho?

Exciting isn’t it?! :slight_smile::blush::blush: I always check the posted time for IG, & YT. :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Yes and I’m excited for his birthday.

1 Like

Only a few more days, what do you have, if anything planned?

2 Likes

Nothing simply excited.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLQGY5hgVy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Great work! Love the united for a good cause, inspired by your celebrity crush! 파이팅! :fist:t5:!

2 Likes

**_I saw his IG post last night about 3 a.m.!!!
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

It’s 7:35 pm now ( my time zone)

1 Like

You both saw him together, even though :notes:oceans apart :musical_note:

And Minho already know, :notes::musical_note:you’ll both be right there waiting for him :notes::musical_note:
2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPpZck2ND9F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

mmm I think that I’m older than Lee Min Ho hahaha

Say truth please

I just check, he’s older than me.
He’s 33 (34 in a couple days), and I’m 32 (33 next september)

2 Likes

Oh then you are not in our fight I think.

1 Like

mmm I’m not sure hahaha

1 Like

:joy::joy::+1::+1: okay!

2 Likes

Um Who Cares About Age - Age is just a number
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Lots of YOUNGER guys LOVE older Women

@natyh @padmalayag @leerla73

3 Likes

you’re right!!
giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

Yep!
Oppas and ajushis are lubb!

3 Likes

Good Night Almost Birthday Boy!

1 Like

Do I like Lee Min Ho?

As an actor . . . sort of. There are others who are more intuitive and relaxed as actors.

As a singer . . . more or less. He is pretty linguistically versatile, but he sings slightly off key, and his English pronunciation is not good. I just heard him in a Youtube video from 2018 when he toured Japan, and when he croons, “You’re my everysing,” I can’t help thinking that, if he is a rich, internationally known Korean celebrity, he can afford an English-language tutor or at least an acting coach who could help him correct his pronunciation.

As a film-maker definitely. He’s very good (though his subbers are obvs not Viki-quality subbers). His short films on YouTube suffer a little from the fairly flat field of vision you get with cell phone/tablet cameras, but overall, they are very delightful to look at and show him to be artistic, caring, and very down-to-earth.

Plus, he’s not “cute.” In Boys Over Flowers (despite a horrible hair style and weirdly fitting clothes), he managed to look relatively elegant and dignified, not like some eternal eighth-grader sneaking over the school wall to play hooky at a video game arcade.

He’s 33 soon to be 34, which means he is starting to “age out” of idol roles and leading man roles and will have to take on more and more challenging dramatic roles if he hopes to maintain his status as a money-maker in the Korean entertainment industry.

As someone who’s obviously jealously guarding his own reputation and working hard to maintain his popularity and image (and bank account), he seems to have a good work ethic and a decent attitude toward those who work with and for him. That makes him a good guy in my book.

As for his marrying an older woman, as long as she were not TOO much older than he is, I could see him doing that, especially if she were someone who could help in his business in some practical way . I am sure he would like to have children, but women on birth control for too many years have a hard time getting pregnant the longer they are on it.

Because he is a celebrity with a celebrity’s ego, my guess is that when he gets married, he will choose a younger woman, perhaps ten years his junior, who is very attractive but who is not in the “industry” where she might attract more attention than he does.

It’s been about eight years since I last saw Lee Min Ho in any K-drama. It might be time to take a look at what he’s doing and enjoy his competent work.

2 Likes