Do you like Lee Min ho?

His SHORT films - ARE EXCELLENT - I think he is a very smart competent artist who is more diverse than people give him credit for. GREAT business man and he LOVES his Choco - puppy so much! I like his unique look he isn’t your typical idol or flower boy! Minho has something SPECIAL and I enjoy keeping up with all his new comings and goings! Next Movie “Pachinko”

2 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Missing my BOYS!

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTw1VMhzeC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is me!!

1 Like

Chocooo! :dog::dog::dog2::dog2:
Good night!

1 Like

We love-a the Choco!

1 Like

So cute. I wish to be choco so that I can stay by his side.

1 Like

Good Afternoon Minho

1 Like

Good night Minoz !

1 Like

Yes 3:10 am in Seoul

He could be out on one of his WALKS
I would love to do a 2 am walk with Minho

1 Like

Take me too please!
And you know what mostly he roams outside when everyone is asleep and he posts those photos
Have you seen them the photos ? @kdrama2020ali , @leerla73

1 Like

Let’s go Walk with Minho in Seoul!!! One of my favorite things that he does at night or early morning

1 Like

I wonder which fan is coco now, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I guess they got their wish, and I wonder who he (LMH) was in his former life :thinking: @kdrama2020ali ?

2 Likes

A lucky lucky DOG - sleeping with our Minho!!!

2 Likes

choco

LeeMinho Film and beautiful Choco! Luckiest Dog on the Planet

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: om-gosh! Thank you, I just had a belly laugh :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

She has got him wrapped around her little finger! paw

1 Like
1 Like

:dog2: so lucky

2 Likes

That’s it! @natyh, Judge, as the pi on this case of Minho :sparkling_heart: vs. Minho :purple_heart: I have hard evidence for a dismissal of this case :rofl: including yourself :sparkles::wink::joy::laughing::rofl:

3 Likes