Do you like Lee Min ho?

Ahhh me too!!!
From being around EXO fan-groups, I think you have to follow a reputable/popular fan-account (on Twitter usually) and the admins decide what to give. The followers raise funds and then the admins buy it and send it.

1 Like

Yes, I helped with a coffee truck once for one of the guys! I gave to that! That is about all you can do! They get so overwhelmed! I guess the newer stars would be easier to give to while they are newly in the business!

1 Like

Yeah. For a commoner like me, it is basically impossible to get anywhere near EXO. :sob:
But woWW you actually contributed toward a coffee truck? :scream::scream: Who was it sent to?

1 Like

So ME - the commoner - same! I was just laughing my head off - My Instagram is cued up to something Junho said on a LIVE and it CRACKS ME up every time I open my Insta! :purple_heart: Aw, he will never know I exist and neither will MINHO.

But still :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

He needs ME - bahahahahahahahaha!

4 Likes

One of my favorite scenes even though its an open eye kiss - oh mo mo Minho and that deep voice!
A King sitting on the floor! Um Um Um - Minho!
3:03

4 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS MINHO’S NOSE— NO, HIS ENTIRE SELF— I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW HE IS SO HANDSOMEEEE
He deFINITELY isn’t “dating only now”, what with all that smooth talk :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

And that DEEP Sultry VOICE! and I’d have followed him…just saying

3 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT :sob::sob: he looks so TALL in this frame! WHYYYY didn’t she just shut her eyes are you kidding me??! :flushed:

2 Likes

And Tan - and that - ROBE and he has really beautiful :kiss:!!! Dumb she is!

2 Likes

And this one - @vivi_1485

2 Likes

AIGOO :scream: that was… wow kdrama writers are getting creative :joy:

3 Likes

I love how shy he is when she wants to show him her shoulder!!! Minho is such a REGAL KING! His voice WOW WOW WOWsers!

2 Likes

One MORE - makes me CRY
Can you imagine him disappearing and not getting to keep him aw my heart
3 Likes

I love that scene too, he was made to be a king!! hehe

3 Likes

As he has matured, so has his hair style. WHO told him the “Boys Over Flowers” hair would put his career in high gear?

(Giphy)

4 Likes

Amino Apps Photos CTTO
Pinterest

https://i.gifer.com/2QGD.gif
@entwyfhasbeenfound

1 Like

Well… it did! He got so famous after that one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

IMG_20210627_133427

1 Like

Rumours again about his relationship