Drama Fever has shut down!

Yes! I will be in the mental ward with you!! :grin:

Itā€™s 4am here, I need to be up for work in two hours, but I keep saying, ā€œJust one more episode.ā€ :joy:

could someone tell me what the firestick is? I do have Roku, but I did see this advertised on one of those links, so explain and how do I get it, the other thing, does it mean that we cancel Viki to go to Kocowa pay the higher price? yeah viki sometimes does have its problems, but Iā€™d rather stick with viki,

peggyroyster_40912h
me too! b ut I have found other alternatives, crunchyroll is a good one, asian criush is too, drama3s.com is a good one,drama list. tubiā€¦and still I would rather stick with Viki,
yeah prime, netflix, oh yeah you tube, the pictures are the tiny screen, but can still watch it , and has some as well

so if I am doing wrong people just delete this.

I agree. I subscribed to both Viki and DF.

About a year ago DF ripped me offā€¦cut my annual plan off and said my card was expired. And even when I checked on my account it wasnt expired and even deleted it and used my moms card just in case and then they still claimed the same excuse. They just wanted to squeeze more money out of the people who signed up when they had special deals going on in the past (i signed up at the time when it was $11.99 or $12.99 for a whole year worth of a subscription) and make them pay more. And they never had a number to contact them to solve issues like mine and be able to handle it by phone so you could know for sure it would be taken care of properly. Instead, you could only contact them by email so I did and after nicely explaining everything and attempting several times and talking with several people they just stopped messaging me and ignored me. They were shady and greedy and after reading this thread it sounds like they were definitely greedy.

After that fiasco, Iā€™ve been using Viki so I came here to see what everyoneā€™s thoughts were regarding the shut down and hoping that Viki will get some of the dramas that DF once had!

Hello, better check to see if Viki comes up with the Roku FireStick, I donā€™t use it. I read somewhere maybe here.That Viki do not work on Roku Stick. I use the small round like shape box I use Roku 2 there are other version of this box shape as well. You can always ask help here to be sure. But for sure I read that.

Hello happywifebeth I just posted some information to share for all, The title is " Good news to Share" Hopefully you are in an area to get it please go read my post. And the two of us canā€™t be in the mental ward at the same time. Lol

I guess thereā€™s no turning back now. I got my refund yesterday.

1 Like

got my refund as well

Wow guys thank god i got a full DF refund from at PayPal expense because got a official refund from DF they only gave me 1 USD for the month!I

The funny thing is that if you have a vrv subscription, you can still watch the DF shows. I asked vrv support if they knew when the content may become unavailable and this is what they said:

Weā€™re working with our partners at DramaFever and will share information about the channel as soon as possible. Please keep a close eye out at our social media in the meantime!

But vrv is made by Crunchyroll which is owned by AT&T. All in the same family now. But based on the wording they are probably still deciding if they will keep the content on vrv or pull it. Who knows.

VRV just dropped DramaFever content !! 10/26/2018 about 4:50 pm Pacific

Oh damn. That sucks. With them loosing Funimation also, I have promptly cancelled that premium subscription.

Really sucks if youā€™re in Canada. DramaFever licenses often extended there and VRV is region locked

what a mess!

Yes I was a Drama Fever faithful, now Iā€™m going to be a Viki faithful. Already paid for my membership.

1 Like

Welcome to Viki, dear Regina. Youā€™ll see that weā€™re a fun bunch, from all over the world.

2 Likes

hahaā€¦ true words =)

1 Like

@reginagarcia551_605

Welcome to the Viki Community. Weā€™re glad to have you on board.

1 Like