Drama : Immortal Samsara - 沉香如屑 (2022)

Who cares if they were insincere in a livestream? They have such busy schedules and their acting in Immortal Samsara was totally sincere. They’re so cute together!

3 Likes

:100:%! I so agree!

1 Like

Amazing! I’m in love! Fantasy are my favorites!

2 Likes

How to forget the Imperial Lord in Eternal Love of Dream - The story of Fox and the Imperial Lord

1 Like

It’s hard to forget. :sob:

1 Like

What did ppl want them to do? Fan service? Then they’ll complain about how fake that looks as well.

They’re already so busy but agree to greet fans through a live. Fans really think it’s okay to criticize every little thing they do and say.

2 Likes

The producers are to blame. They just shouldn’t try so hard to promote a drama.That could endup to destroying someone’s fantasy.

1 Like

I would rather actors or actresses focus on their acting than a live stream. The ML and FL had done their best for Immortal Samsara. That is all I asked for.

1 Like

Episode 46 cliff hanger is :fire: fire! :fire:

1 Like

A cada dia, mais apaixonada.

2 Likes

1 Like

I have been watching Immortal Samsara and I am the last of part 2 and waiting for the last of the episodes. I have been checking daily to see when they will air. Now I see a lock on all of Immortal Samsara. It is not fair that I have watched as a paid member of Viki Rakuten and now all of sudden I am locked out. What kind of crazy stuff is this? Can somebody please explain this?

Try this, logout, clear cookies and cache you can also use command prompt: ipconfig /flushdns click Enter. Login, if that doesn’t work… check your account is the VikiPass currently paid or expired. If all good and it’s still not working write on the community board:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000556247

Are you perhaps in a different region than before?

1 Like

Episode 55 leaves us hanging off the cliff. :fire: I’m hoping the heart will backfire.

The character Yandan refuse to erase for me, the character Yang Zi, the Actress, played in Legend of Chusen 1 & 2.
Anyone else feel this way, or vice versa, in any of her works you’ve watched?

Thank you, I figured it out. My CC was breached so a new one was issued, and I had to input a new card. Problem fixed.

2 Likes