Drama----Meet Yourself

This Chinese drama seems to have disappeared!! Is anyone able to let me know what has happen to

“Meet Yourself”. ???

Channel seems to be fine

1 Like

I just checked, it only shows up on “new releases”. When I tap to watch an error message states unable to locate. I have watched 3 or 4 eps yesterday and today.

Thank you for your help!

Aloha
Karen Tam

I only used the search function, but earlier I had a problem with loading a video, I didn’t get a picture just gray, not even dog Hammy had enough time to appear. Maybe something is off and take some hours, days … Until it is fixed.

But you can access the channel now with the link, right?

Viki is experiencing a series of bugs in the past few days, affecting various systems. They are working on it, but we have to be patient in the meantime :blush:

1 Like

It is on air now

Weekends are always full of bugs here at RViki, and it shouldn’t surprise anyone of us for these things always going on in here during the weekends. By Monday, it shall all be back to normal…watch. It’s a miracle I had no issues to log in today, and was able to do my Eng/Span subs in a drama. How convenient for them…:rofl:

Everyone ENJOY your weekend in good health and plenty of joy. I’m off to enjoy my weekend…shopping.

1 Like