Drama on Channel China on korean Tv

Hi everybody,
I’m crazy for a drama now on air on Channel China on korean tv, but I can’t find it everywhere. I would like see it with english subtitles, but I don’t know neither the english title.
Somebody can help me??? Please…

1 Like

1 Like

I swear this looks like Border Town Prodigal. Maybe because it the same actor in that series. We do have Border Town up to Episode 21 in English. But sadly no videos and it’s going to be deleted soon unless we get a license. But if you try some other sites that can’t be named they might have ripped our subs and you can watch. At least you can get the actor’s name and look up his dramas to find the one you’re looking for. His real name is Zhu (Zhou) Yi Long.

Wow!! You are a myth!! It’s really this one!! Only I didn’t know the english title.
Now that I know this, is all more simple!!

Thank you, thank you very much!!!

1 Like

I’m so glad I could help! You’re welcome.

Hi,
I’m a HUGE fan of Zhu Yi Long… I’m looking everywhere for this tv show “Border Twon Prodigal” but I can’t find it anywhere with eng subs, I was hoping to find it here on Viki but I found this discussion so I assume that if it had been available, it has been already deleted by now… sigh…
I know that’s up on YT till ep 24 (eng subbed, if I’m not wrong) but with a very low quality… so I was wonder if anyone found somewhere this show full eng subbed or if there is a chance that it will be restored and traslated on Viki… Zhu Yi Long is AMAZING in this show…btw and his talent is well showed :heart_eyes:
Thanks everyone ^^