• C-DRAMA
  • J-DRAMA
  • TWN-DRAMA
  • TLD-DRAMA
0 voters
5 Likes

To watch or to work on?

4 Likes

I prefer to watch Korean movies bc the 16 episodes dramas tend to give me most of the time; a disappointing outcome. Like recently I saw MY DEMON with KYJ and SK (a great combo as couple) TBH, I haven’t watched several of his drama bc I don’t feel the chemistry with his pair; like I did for this drama. The ending in MD was so lame, and it seemed like the lame ending would never end. They messed big time bc imho, it wasn’t the ending I was expecting and I will not go into details bc it would be ‘‘spoilers.’’. But I have seen movies that I have been very pleased with the ending whether they are from SK/China/Japan/ Taiwan/USA., and others…I’m mainly sticking to movies for a long while now, and I rarely watch any K-dramas and if I do, I only watch when is all episodes out, and I watch first episode, middle and ending. Save me the headache.

4 Likes

I like to watch everything, but when it comes to work, then Korean dramas and movies come first, followed by Chinese m /d, Japanese m/d in third place, Taiwanese m/d in fourth place, and Thai m/d in fifth place. :innocent:

6 Likes

Tbh, I’m down for anything as long as the plot and story are to my liking, but I’ve noticed I tend to go for dramas, due to the fact that there’s more time to develop characters and plot points. But I really enjoy movies too and the ones that I have seen have been great. I’m in awe of those that manage to tell a really well-written story in a movie, because obviously they’ve got much less time to do so than the typical drama. :smile:

6 Likes

Both if you can explain. :wink:

7 Likes

I like to watch both dramas and movies, it all depends on the time I have left

4 Likes

[Drama and Movie]

4 Likes

Korean dramas are coming first. A good Korean movie will also do it. Sometimes I need a change and that’s when I watch something else, J-drama, C-drama, Thai, Indo,Taiwanese, whatever. As long as the plot seems good and I get immersed.

3 Likes

Same drama and movie

4 Likes