Viki

Drama Reccs: Heartwarming Families - Unexpected or Not

So I checked for the drama on KBS World… This is the info from the trailer.

Does this mean that it’ll premiere on the YT channel on 2nd October?

Forget all that I wrote previous, just count it under - my not fully awake state, since it is airing this weekend in Korea, I would say

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! But I also read of a scene I do not really like but well what can you do - this I will just watch, when I don’t know yet.

We will see.

Do you mean the childhood meeting part? I read about it too… it’s not a big deal. There’s nothing romantic about it at all, just a “soldier ahjussi” taking care of a child. There wasn’t really a need to have a childhood connection, but there was nothing weird about the way the scene was shot. Maybe he becomes a coldhearted tsundere later on in life, so the writers want to show us that he was a normal nice guy once upon a time.
All those people who talk about “grooming” are the ones with the dirty minds. If we didn’t already know that they’d become a couple, there’s absolutely nothing weird about it.

For me it is not about that, it’s that I already watched a drama that started that way … If I only could remember, but will look for it

title will show here: Beautiful Love, Wonderful Live

It’s that “I told you it’s fate rubbing into one’s face”, that I am not so fond of.

Besides the fact that this one has a really great love story, it also has really wonderful, heartwarming families - multiple - both of the biologic kind and the found kind. @kdrama2020ali would back me up on this.

This show is BEYOND good! I am just so happy! The families are so heartwarming and the angst is very short lived!!! So good! :family_man_woman_girl_boy: The childhood part is so good!

Did we have some tears @my_happy_place ??
:sob:

Happy and sad tears. The actors for the childhood versions of the main couple are so precious.

My Country: the new age
Seo Hwi and his sister! :sob::sob::sob:
tumblr_c94364acb8af02eca5223bb74f84a374_93433616_540

AAAABSEc75W7bTzM2k0oMjSHFkthgn9n9hrv-mO6E0rJfcbr5wLNsmrXkQBqVJvPxEC78mWRRICI4MX_R07owfw05XCEr1EZo08UCpARlzCj9dYpUjsO

mc_ep10_0301

AMUSEMENT PARK TROPE!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: For the first time ever, our CEO ML enjoyed the wild rides while the FL did not. :joy:

Sejong is soooooooooooo cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
his little 90 degree bow I can’t handle it he’s ADORABLEEE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this drama actually moves surprisingly fast. I’m amazed at the honesty! These writers really… it’s a cliche drama but at the same time so NOT cliche!

This week’s fill of fluff and family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Vacation home trope!

This beautiful ball of sunshine in from Never Twice has stolen my heart! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Babies are such adorable miracles^^

what about the governor’s daughter in the long ballad, she is so cute!!!

awwwww what a cutie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really love the entitled chaebols vs strong ordinary people theme they have going on here… so funny

and I love the unexpected family… they warm my heart so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She is BEA-UTIFUL

Giphy

My baby Yeol Mu just smiled for the first time in 22 episodes!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: He’s the most adorable little guy ever

You should have seen it… the smile slowly got bigger and bigger till it reached his little round eyes and they started becoming half-moons I’m melting and can’t form coherent sentences aWWWWWW he’s so CUUUUTE

Awwww I love this old couple!

and these three :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

so gorgeous!!! I love them!!

@natyh

Am I going to sob as hard in this drama as I do in Long Ballad?? :sob:

I know I did, and I only got a couple episodes in.