Drama storylines

Hello everyone my name is dandelion wish and the dreamcatcher,

This is my first post on here.

What drama storylines would you like to see that ether has not been explored much or you just think this would make a great drama?

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new too. Actually not really new, but just active recently. I like Asian drama but get bored if too long and after the main cast finally solved their problem suddenly there’s a problem with someone. I hate that…usually, I will jump to the last episode.
So far I found “You are my glory” is the best storyline. The main cast had a problem and was not sure at the first. Make sense ! But after they become a couple they are sweet and try to support each other. I love it !

3 Likes

I love you are my you are my glory it’ one of my favourite comfort blanket dramas. I must admit though when i saw his and her ex come back. I thought here we go again since they use this trope a lot in dramas and it’s starting to become a bit annoying and stale. Especially when they’re the bad person .But it got nipped in the bud quite quickly and it was very refreshing.

3 Likes
  1. scifi
  2. genealogy based stories, research
    3 mysteries
    4who done its, like those old detectives from older dramas
    5 history, note #2, nothing boring
    6 would love to know more about other countries’ stories, true or false
    7 oh! not to forget stories of the sea! that Legend of the mermaid, I am watching, and it isn’t what I am looking for

so thats a start for me at least

1 Like

YES i would love to see them do a old detective drama in black and white mauby a crime drama comedy.

also i like the idea about the other countries . one idea that pop into my mind was mauby having a group of actors who are well know for genre let say bl and work together to make a bl drama…

i would kinder like to see a lot more musicals like Dracula .

1 Like

Indeed, I felt the same…

2 Likes

I like mysteries and detective stories too. I’m still looking for Judge Pao, I read the book when I was kid.

2 Likes

what is Judge Pao about the name sound’s cool ?

have you read Stalker x Stalker ?

2 Likes

Not yet…sounds interesting. Judge Pao maybe only fiction but some people think he was real. His name is Bao Zheng, and the series could be Justice Pao…I watched only one show. A long time ago at my friend’s house, DVD…

2 Likes

Judge Pao look’s and sound cool i wish they would add older dramas and movie to viki .

Stalker x Stalker is a web comic on webtoon the plot asks the question What happens when two yandere stalkers fall in love with each other? it’s a dark comedy.

2 Likes

Definitely will look for Stalker x Stalker. Yes, I hope Viki will add those old dramas.

2 Likes

I can send you the link if you would like ?
there are sooo many old dramas that are so good but nobody know they exist which is really sad .

also found out two days ago that they are doing Naughty Babe the series which is the sequel to cutie pie and Focuses on the second couple yay.

2 Likes

Sure…wow, thank you…

1 Like

here you go https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/stalker-x-stalker/list?title_no=245662

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

anytime if there any other books or comic you would like to find let me know?

how are you today ?

1 Like

Thank you…I still reading this Stalker x Stalker…it’s funny and a bit creepy but cute

1 Like

i know lol

1 Like

LOL…I understand now. Why the title Stalker x Stalker

1 Like

Yep .
I’m usually not into not into dark creepy stuff but i was doing some research on yandere and this story pop up and i was hooked. So I’m the type of person who when I’ve watched or read something i like to talk about it and since know one i know likes this sort of thing i have been stuck lol .

1 Like