Dramas With BROKEN - Happy Ever Afters! Happy But šŸ’œ .....Spoilers

Iā€™m so glad that she found Touch My Heart - It so sweet it DRIPS with SUGAR!!! She is so PINK and so darn SWEET and so is Lee Dong Wook!!! Aw, good one!
@ninjas_with_onions
My job is done - you found Touch My Heart

2 Likes

1 Like

ahhhh memories are flooding in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such a perfectly adorable coupleeee

1 Like

The King: Eternal Monarch
I loved this drama! Once everything fell into place it was so beautiful but some might think it was a BROKEN EVER AFTER!

1 Like

My very 1st Drama July 4, 2020 Crash Landing On You!
I would say seeing that hunky man only once and a while is a broken ever after for the characters!

1 Like

Spoiler - If you have not watched Vincenzo! But Did They - They really didnā€™t get a Happily Ever After!

I agree that these types of endings do not qualify as happy ever after, to me. How torturous would it be to only see the love of your life once a year?

In a similar, but different vein, is the ending of ā€˜Memory Loveā€™. Yeah, okay, they technically end up together, but THEY ARE DEAD!

2 Likes

@my_happy_place

lmao that was so funny thanks for the dose of good medicine (laughter) Althoughā€¦

I donā€™t know if dead qualifies as them being together

I was furious with CLOY and MLFTS that in my opinion that ending does not qualifies as them staying together (imo). To see them (CLOY) Holding hands under the table almost gave me a heart attack. They were in another country and that was a bit too much. But of course it was all about the DRAMA.of it allā€¦sigh

THANK goodness in real life so far they are together and hopefully it will work out bc the guy doesnā€™t seem to hold a relationship for too long.

1 Like

Glad I could provide a laugh. :sweat_smile: Have you seen it, though? They are shown meeting up, hugging, I think kissing, talking about their future, and walking off down a forest path, hand in hand. I believe there was quite a debate about whether they were dead or not, but I thought it was pretty clear, given the events leading up to the ending.

1 Like

I havenā€™t watched [MEMORY LOVE] but there are two dramas I saw a long time ago, and the end was just like that; they ā€˜ā€˜diedā€™ā€™ and they meet on a ā€˜ā€˜benchā€™ā€™/ā€™ā€˜restaurant,ā€™ā€™ and have a conversation and even coffee. Iā€™m not going to say the names of the dramas bc I know they wonā€™t watch it if I mention the title bc once I know the ML or FL dies I donā€™t watch the drama (thatā€™s why I didnā€™t wanted to watch DAYS) I thought ML was going to die in the end or the FL. I refuse to watch tragic endings in dramas. We have so much going around in the world; who wants to see more sad stuff in drama world?

1 Like

I do too, but sometimes I forget to check first. Thankfully I havenā€™t been blind-sided too many times.

4 Likes

pet%20dali%20temple

Ok not only a throw the laptop ending but a TOTALLY Broken Ever After! Loved the show until the last 5 minutes!!! Worth watching but REWRITE the ENDING.

Scripting Your Destiny. Ending was very unsatisfying

3 Likes

This scene is so sad!:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yea - that just seemed to go around in circles - so that was what was going to keep happening?? Not a happily ever after totally broken ever after! That drama was ok! Not one that I would probably watch again.

4 Likes

long%20ballad%20hair

My Boy - My Hottie in Long Ballad - Just he Did not get a Happily Ever After in my Opinion!!!
We need to find him a nice girl! The main couple was just not good -

The 2ML couple Hao Do - The Best and the Best happily Ever After EVER

1 Like