Dramas with More than One Season? 💙

would love for it to be back on here, there were 4 or 5 seasons of gods quiz, It was on NF for awhile

3 Likes

season 1 of stranger was quite good but season 2 kinda lost something, but still good, oh and last episode He finally smiled!!

4 Likes

He’s doing great in the Sisyphus drama on ntfx. with Park Shin Hye (she’s on a role in so many dramas within months of each other). She looks kind of wrinkly but she’s not old enough for that.

This drama could very well have even 4 seasons bc is really good. Watching here until today River Where the Moon rises. The new On Dal is terrible for that role and looks old for her. I’m done with that drama arrivederci!

Anxiously waiting for Love Alarm2

3 Likes

The new guy in River Where the Moon Rises is only 26? It is going to be hard to replace an actor. I was not watching it.

Oh, Do you like LOVE Alarm! I want her to pick the guy I want! Like geez, hurry up! Cliffhanger!

4 Likes

Do you mean Ji Soo for the roll in River the Moon Rises?? Ji Soo was the one replaced by Na In Woo. Yes the issues happened in middle school and some accusations were inherently FALSE! He should have been allowed to finish.

I have not seen JCW in Backstreet Rookie I have friends that liked it.

LOVE ALARM she better pick my GUY!

2 Likes

I would love for Kim So Hyun to ring my Love Alarm but the restraining order says I’m not supposed to be within 100 meters of her so that scuppers the 10 Meters working range of the app. :iphone::no_good_woman::broken_heart:

Anyhooooo, Dramas with 2 seasons

https://www.viki.com/tv/31583c

I quite enjoyed the first one, its also got those cartoony augmented reality to supplement the comedy,
which I don’t mind probably use to them from watching anime. Binged all 28 episodes and gotten use to the main leads.
MainLeads1
Start binging on season 2 and it’s a continuation of 1 with same main characters
https://www.viki.com/tv/35724c
but they replaced the actor and actress!
mainLeads2
The Jing Zhi character they kind of got away with as both actress looked reasonably similar, sounded almost the same and had similar acting style, but Mike D’Angelo was a million miles away in looks than Kim Tae Hwan! It took a good 3-4 episodes before my tiny brain could accept that it’s supposed to be the same demon BF! :laughing:

7 Likes

Hello My Twenties is a great drama that had two seasons

2 Likes

“” .CJW was perfect for the role and since he has a baby face it wouldn’t be noticeable the age gap between FL and him as ML. I’m done. The drama was already 95% done and the public would have let it slide. If his bad deed was when he was old but a high schooler? Give me a break."""

I was just confused because you used JCW. And I knew it had been Ji Soo but I digress…I’m not sure I will ever watch that show because they replaced Ji Soo…I actually support his apology and think everyone should move on and let him be.

I notice a lot of dramas end with the crew waving or dancing etc. It is weird sometimes that happened in Gentleman’s Dignity it could have been better at the ending but I still liked the show.

I AM LOVING Mr Queen

2 Likes

I have to laugh bc I always write like that, and some ppl here at viki site are so used to my way of writing and on how I jump subject in the middle; that they can follow me through that mess and explain to the ppl. what I mean. Watch how with a bit more time you’ll catch up with all the mess I write bc you’ll know where I stopped, and started another subject. lmao

I have to blame this virus I wasn’t this bad. I’m beyond help. Ask my kids. They’ll tell you; she waits half an hour and even a day to finish the story, and comes like nothing (AND I start where I left off 1/2 an hour or a day before) to say the rest, meantime they’ve been waiting for me to tell them the rest of the conversation I started. hahahahaha.

My 21 yr old says; Mom, you know we were talking about this yesterday and you come now to finish the story? Get out of my room! I don’t want to hear it now (then we all burst out laughing). I’m glad i make my kids laugh so when I’m gone they could have those crazy memories to remember me by and have a good laugh. Laughter is truly the best medicine.

Sorry if I confused you :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

6 Likes

Actually if you talk with me for any length of time (I who have ADHD) I start on one subject talk for an hour all around and get back to the original subject at the end of the conversation! So people that REALLY know me can follow my train of thought! So, I get it!

7 Likes

When I get too excited I start jumping topics like anything :joy::joy: I have to stop when I see the glazed eyes and the only answer “hmm”

7 Likes

I do that cuz I interrupt because what I say is REALLY important and I’ll forget!

5 Likes

Yeah, 5 seasons (but the 5th season is called ‘God’s Quiz: Reboot’)

2 Likes

Well there is this successful drama currently Season 3 is filming apparently :star_struck:

I really really hope Viki will also let us watch Season 3, I’m curious, what kind of crazy development would the writers bring us???

4 Likes

Anyone watch the Let’s Eat Series???

4 Likes

I have, have you? :wink:

2 Likes

I have not! I love cooking dramas! I guess I need to start with Let’s Eat 1
I love Yoon Doo Joon - Splash Splash Love - I loved that little drama

https://www.viki.com/collections/3392563l-hot-in-the-kitchen-sensual-food-dramas

Then I will not spoil anything for you :blush:
I think you will like some parts of the drama and maybe dislike some other parts… :laughing:

2 Likes

I started sisyphus, but haven’t gotten any further than episode 2, guess I need to do it…

3 Likes