Dramas with More than One Season? 💙

I have to laugh bc I always write like that, and some ppl here at viki site are so used to my way of writing and on how I jump subject in the middle; that they can follow me through that mess and explain to the ppl. what I mean. Watch how with a bit more time you’ll catch up with all the mess I write bc you’ll know where I stopped, and started another subject. lmao

I have to blame this virus I wasn’t this bad. I’m beyond help. Ask my kids. They’ll tell you; she waits half an hour and even a day to finish the story, and comes like nothing (AND I start where I left off 1/2 an hour or a day before) to say the rest, meantime they’ve been waiting for me to tell them the rest of the conversation I started. hahahahaha.

My 21 yr old says; Mom, you know we were talking about this yesterday and you come now to finish the story? Get out of my room! I don’t want to hear it now (then we all burst out laughing). I’m glad i make my kids laugh so when I’m gone they could have those crazy memories to remember me by and have a good laugh. Laughter is truly the best medicine.

Sorry if I confused you :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

6 Likes

Actually if you talk with me for any length of time (I who have ADHD) I start on one subject talk for an hour all around and get back to the original subject at the end of the conversation! So people that REALLY know me can follow my train of thought! So, I get it!

7 Likes

When I get too excited I start jumping topics like anything :joy::joy: I have to stop when I see the glazed eyes and the only answer “hmm”

7 Likes

I do that cuz I interrupt because what I say is REALLY important and I’ll forget!

5 Likes

Yeah, 5 seasons (but the 5th season is called ‘God’s Quiz: Reboot’)

2 Likes

Well there is this successful drama currently Season 3 is filming apparently :star_struck:

I really really hope Viki will also let us watch Season 3, I’m curious, what kind of crazy development would the writers bring us???

4 Likes

Anyone watch the Let’s Eat Series???

4 Likes

I have, have you? :wink:

2 Likes

I have not! I love cooking dramas! I guess I need to start with Let’s Eat 1
I love Yoon Doo Joon - Splash Splash Love - I loved that little drama

https://www.viki.com/collections/3392563l-hot-in-the-kitchen-sensual-food-dramas

Then I will not spoil anything for you :blush:
I think you will like some parts of the drama and maybe dislike some other parts… :laughing:

2 Likes

I started sisyphus, but haven’t gotten any further than episode 2, guess I need to do it…

3 Likes

now cant find Gods quiz, wanted to watch again, I think NF had it one time but that was a couple of years ago

the lets eat series, I havent watched.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware it was on Viki… I watched season 1 and it was hilarious!! I’ll watch season 3 on rainy days, but when watching how they eat delicious food I get hungry… the food looks sooo good!!! :rofl::yum:

2 Likes

There is Ever Night 1 and 2, the second season wasn’t with the same lead so I didn’t follow that much. I loved the first season a lot, very creative and strong ML but the girl with the umbrella was very cute.

4 Likes

I found the first 4 eps not very interesting, but it gets REALLY good afterwards

1 Like

thanks aaazmm I like “:heads up” for a drama

2 Likes

I know a lot of you watched Song Kang in Sweet Home - Do you think it will get a Season 2.??

2 Likes

I know that they’re not completely related but it’s the same “universe”

More about eternal love hehe

Go go squid

4 Likes

I really feel that most second seasons don’t create much impact as the first season

3 Likes