Emergency man and woman

I am at episode 5 now. And I love the chief already. Didn’t take any team yet since there is no romance till now but could be confusing. I love CJH but I love the chief’s role in there …

1 Like

The Chief ahhhhhhhhhh melts we need to find him in another drama where he is the lead just adore him <3 <3 In some ways I think she’d be better off with him…and than CJH enters the scene and I’m like nuuuuuuu she should be with him…honestly undecided who would really be the better choice

2 Likes

I so agree with you. I suffer from 2nd male lead syndrome. lol

Me too! I love the chief and want her to end up with him but at the same time CJH is the 1st lead so following kdrama formula we know she should end up with him instead. Lol

1 Like

IRK!!!?? Plus we are seeing him mature and change learning from his past mistake and valuing and appreciating her more if he was the same douche bag he was back than I’d be OH HELL NO she’s going with the Chief but he’s really trying and you can see how much he loves her.

1 Like

I’m with you again. I don’t understand some of these comments at all. I find it a good show and enjoyable as the couple met and fell in love before they had matured as adults and too young to resist interfering by his family plus the failure of being individuals first with careers in place. I loved the fact that as a 30 something male he was able to tackle his mother’s constant interference and tell her off I think this maybe the first show I’ve seen this happen as it should. The reason he loved her is still there and now a respect for her has emerged they are older and wiser and shared a deep love for his Dad. Lesson in life be a person in your own right first before sharing your life with another. Be nice all of you and lets support a good show and let it unfold it’s storyline after all this couple have made the Chief face his demons also. If you want real hair pulling out drama watch Beyond the clouds, 3 Days, God’s gift they’ll have you on the edge of the chair.

1 Like

OMG!!! Sooooooooo I’m watching ep 19 drinking my coffee when she comes out in the parking lot all dressed up with the rose almost died laughing!!!

2 Likes

I thought the end was kind of silly, though, because it makes sense that she would react like that, because she was just starting to entertain the idea, but not him. It would’ve been better if he’d been up first, seated somewhere, given her a coy look, and asked if she slept well. LOL. :wink:

OMG!!! I didn’t know he sings too!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqY6FWWg2M

Looking forward to seeing more of this talented man!!

2 Likes

OMG I love this kdrama :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

You didn’t? My man can do alll… :slight_smile: Isn’t he awesome?

1 Like

@melliebean_2 He also sang for the OST in Gu Family Book. :smile:

http://youtu.be/JxhPDJEq_zs

3 Likes

Awwwww makes me wanna re watch this drama T-T