English subtitle for 'Sin tetas no hay paraíso' please

Hey guys,
This Colombian tv series is great to watch. But the episode 5 until the end have no english subtitle. I no speak Colombian. Anybody can help make the subtitle please?

You should send this message on the drama’s community, maybe the the channel manager or moderators. And see if they’re still subbing or not. They might not see it here.

I WAS DOING THE SUBS FOR ‘‘SIN TETAS NO AHI PARAISO’’ ‘‘WITHOUT BREAST THERE’S NO PARADISE’’, AND I FINISHED THE EPISODES THAT WERE SEGMENTED i TRIED TO GET A FEW SEGMENTERS TO HELP ME BUT THEY REFUSED. EPISODES 21, 22 AND 23 ARE SUBBED IN ENGLISH. SINCE I DON’T KNOW SEGMENTING I CAN’T DO IT. I’LL KEEP CHECKING TO SEE IF THEY DID THE SEGMENTS AND I’LL DO THE SUBS. I ALSO CONTACTED LUPITA 311 WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MANAGER OF THAT CHANNEL BUT SHE NEVER ANSWERED ME. I FEEL THAT IF THEY WANT TO STOP A PROJECT THEY SHOULD FIND OTHER PEOPLE TO DO IT AND NOT LEAVE VIEWERS ‘‘HANGING’’…I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF DRAMAS HALFWAY DONE AND WHEN YOU ASK THEY SAY THEY DON’T LIKE THE DRAMA. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME!

I never saw this original version but saw Spain’s version and it was good. It seems to be less interest in the telenovelas on the site. I hope that changes, I enjoy telenovelas, too.