Viki

English to hindi subbers needed urgently

Hello guys,
If anyone is interested in helping and subbing dramas from english to hindi please message iamjazz_94.
The projects are as follows-;
Go ahead (C-drama) On air [Urgently needed]
Way back into love ( C-drama) Coming soon
Oath of love ( coming soon)
Please let me know.

हिंदी सबटाइटलर्स एवं प्रोजेक्ट्स

Ah, Jass…
I warned you it’s difficult to find Hindi subbers here and yet you took these many Chinese dramas… I guess you’ll need to work on them alone.
I’ll be happy if you find someone.
Best of Luck

i would like to help. is it necessary for it to be pure hindi or hinglish? i am a big xiao zhan fan so i would love to work on oath of love though i am a new volunteer by the time it airs i will gain more experience.

Hi,
I can help with the subbing though I am new here! Let me know if you need any help.

Hi, I’m a native of India. I am fluent in Hindi and practice it as a 2nd language. I would love to be a subber who can translate drama from English to Hindi. I am a beginner.

What are you currently watching?

Hey, it’s my 1st time subbing… would really like to volunteer for the hindi sub team. Reply me if u need one more subber.

If the seats are still not full, can I work on any of them in near future?

@iamjazz_94 @calmocean @runikrishnan1608_228 @taranks @pd3961659_201 @jtsonar_527
Those who have been working here as a Hindi contributor and those who want to work as a contributor, please fill out this form.

This is a great way to get across each other and know the needs of fellow contributors to grab a hold of the community. I expect a lot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello, Can you please msg me if you are interested in working on Hindi Projects …