Entertainer & Its ok thats love

I am about finished with Its ok thats love and I noticed a song so asking a question; I think I love you I think I need you, is that a song the guy is singing in Entertainer? if not then where have I heard that song in another drama?
I went to you tube, found entainer song, sounds kinda alike but so different. both songs I do like. so I found what I was looking for!

1 Like

This song is excellent i like me, special the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC7p9v-xtm4
and this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHvDDLiANA

1 Like

I LOVEEEEEEEEE this Kdrama ‘It’s OK It’s/That’s LOVE’. One of the best in every aspect! I particularly love the writer Noh Hee Kyung and the OTP Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung. They’re brilliant! The script is one-of-an-awesome-kind. If you read the writer’s interviews and her essays about this project, you’ll be blown away even more. Like I was, and still am in awe. This drama also has an awesome supporting cast, not to mention the excellent visuals and cinematography from the PDnim. And yes, the beautiful OSTs. Fantastic! A keeper for sure!

I LOVEEEEEEEEE those two OSTs you’ve listed. Oh my! Now these tunes are going to ‘haunt’ me and ‘float in my head’ for some again :wink:

Anyone who hasn’t watched it, I highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed. Wait, if you love kisses in dramas, this has like over 20 and counting HOT ones :blush: But really, the brilliance lies in the script and its underlying messages. Two-thumbs up for writer Noh. Thank you for such a wonderful thought-provoking viewing experience. Please keep on writing!

1 Like

when i watched i loved because i saw the principal actor and i like me ,his personality was amazing i couldn’t be how finished but is excellent, and i can identify with she.
I watch again because is amazing

I have two more episodes of its ok thats love. and yes when I do watch some other dramas takes forever for those songs to get out of my mind like fated to love you, healer, love from another star, and so many more!! but these two that I mentioned, the people that write those songs and the ones that sing them is awesome!!! ok let me ask you this one, did those songs become hits or were they just for those dramas? and yeah lets not forget those writers that wrote such a fantastic drama, well guess here we should say yeaaaa for the subbers too! thanks all for your responses, really like that.

just finished the last two episodes, what a beautiful drama!
so Jo in sung hasn’t been in any dramas , I did see gong hyo jin in was it infinite jealousy? so good too. forgot pasta and Masters sun. so these will be on my list to watch again!!

Jo In Sung has been in The King ( movie), Dear My Friends (short role but still made me cry) after It’s Okay It’s Love

OSTs are those for dramas, only in a drama. Sometimes, the producer released the soundtrack on iTunes. Some of them became hits. For example, Descendant of the sun OSTs became hits. There’s even the news for that.