Errors in the mail and my inability to change the language

Hello everybody,
First, I would like to ask everyone about mail errors if this only happens to me !!!
Write the message and when I send it to the person concerned I find it sent to another person I did not specify! What is it, Viki?

Secondly, since yesterday, I cannot see the percentage of translation in my language, and I only depend on English, whatever I do. I tried all the usual methods after the last update which was working fine but now it is not working and it is useless.
Capture20
I could change my language to my page when I open a video that I convert into Arabic and the page will automatically be converted to it, but what is the matter now? It became stressful and annoying to know how the translation progressed for my teams.

Also this happened to my friend a month and a half ago and it has not been solved yet. Does it include Arabic only or is it a prelude to abolishing it, Viki Community team?
Screenshot_2020-05-16%20Project%20Contributions%20-%20Rakuten%20Viki(1)
Please solve the problem as soon as possible so that we can finish our projects on time and without delay for the fans.
@camiille @amyk @vikicommunity

I haven’t experienced any unusual issues with the mail/message system on Viki. If this continues for you, I think you should contact Viki Help. I doubt if they read all the many posts on here.

1 Like

thank you, dear
I did it & wait for a solution :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This strange thing just happened to me on Viki messages!

What I figured out is that I cannot reply to one person or message, and then reply to a different person or message. Otherwise, it sends the second message to the first person!

Now, I deal with my messages by going back to my Profile every time, click on messages, then re-open the message and write to the second person, then re-do this for the third person. It’s a pain to do, but I want to be certain the right messages go to the right person. I found out the next day that the person didn’t get my message and someone else did. How frustrating!

I don’t think it’s a bug but rather a technical capability. Perhaps the new messages system is not able to demarcate or distinguish separately with the mountain of messages people are sending. I tried deleting a group or older message that I don’t need anymore, but the same thing still can happen.

1 Like