Fan of CNBlue ? Welcome to you Boice!

yeah it’s beceause of FTIsland…

cnblue BETTER win something!!

:fearful: :anger: lol jk xD no seriously, i hope they win ! did they win anything for “cant stop” before???

1 Like

i don’t know i don’t think because when Can’t stop album out MR MR by snsd is out … and they are more popular

:confused: wahhh T.T hey! i havent seen you in a whileee over here haha :smiley:

i know right !! T.T i was sooooo busy by school this time

im glad to see you are back woah it has been a while xD
have you missed this guy like i have??
i

LOL the gif made me laugh. anyone know where its from?

2 Likes

ahah i took a lot of time on my IG about cnblue kkk i miss my boys every days !!! but i see them everydays as well kkk i learn korean too lmao

i know where this from ! from a concert in 2013 hum i think blue moon tour in chili, chile idk the english name sorryyy

wow, so your learning korean?? how is that going for you?

its okay thanks for helping! ill look it up and find it with that info^ ^

i can help you i know where i ca found all pics
yes i learn alphabet i know write some sentences and i understand a lot kkk
do you know about lee jung shin, kang minhyuk and Lee jonghyun Instagram account !?

oh well i don’t find any thing but there is a lot of pic from the blue moon tour 2013

http://www.blueimpact.org/f64-blue-moon-world-tour-2013

It’s from Blue Moon New York :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhPxEkZcTdI&

Enjoy !

thank you so much for helping!! thanks for the pictures xD wow thats great! soon you will know lots of korean x)) no i dont have instagram but im sure its awesome to see their pics xD

1 Like

damn. the one time i couldnt go and i remember that they were coming my way and were gonna be sooo close by T.T and i couldnt go. i hope they come back to new york. i remember that day i was so depressed because they finally come around my way and i wasnt able to see them T.T LOL

omgosh thanks for this!! im so glad you found it! with the help of @CNBlandine which helped me too, i looked up every “feeling blue moon” video on youtube except for this one… wow. thanks !!
waaaaahhh yonghwaaa i cant.i love him too much. what a talented guy. nice song too. lol those fans xD

1 Like

That last gif is too cute!

1 Like

I am kind of new to the whole kpop genre. I have seen it over the years but never really paid close attention. Yet, with getting back into Kdrams some of the music is too good to pass up. There are only 2 groups I really find interesting a this point and this is one of them. I will say watching Heartstrings and You’re Beautiful made me take more notice to the lead singer and in turn more interested in the music. The refreshing part is their ability to play instruments compared to many similar bans worldwide.

wahh isnt it! only because it has yong <33 :smile:

well, i feel the same as kdramas got me into the kpop world when i first started. when i saw yonghwa it was in the “love girl” mv and i knew i had to watch youre beautiful and heartstrings and eventually fell in love with cnblue. and yonghwa. lol
i so agree that cnblue is so extremely talented in that they can all play and make an awesome band because of their many talented abilities! they are the best k-band in my opinion.
if your looking for some k-pop and more talented groups, you should tottally look more into VIXX and BEAST to start. :slight_smile: SHINEE aswell <3
but if your more into bands and contemporary music, i have some suggestions you might like too :blush:

1 Like

Hi there. I’m back after having YouTubed my way through k-pop these last few months. There is one band that I would add to this list, and that is B.A.P., mostly rap-based, but with awesome themes.

I never really grew fond of BigBang, but I now love the Wolf pack - EXOs.

@RoseB Thank you for the clip, I am currently trying to find more vids of these guys. Can I say how adorable he is when he is all into the music. It seems he always has an instrument in his hands too. I watched a couple of variety shows, I think it was a reality show for the band’s music company and every time he has a guitar in his hand. I notice many musicians do this, its almost a crutch for them. It is very, very cute.

@b2utybubbles Yes, Shinee is the second band I was referring too. There music is very fun. I will have to look into the others, as well.

1 Like

i miss this kind of chating :3 the links that i gave you is in french i’m sorreyyyy @b2utybubbles

1 Like

its okay i still loved it! xD yes i miss it too :blush: