Fan of CNBlue ? Welcome to you Boice!

this time i can’t watch any drama T.T

why?! :frowning:

What is new for the guys? Are they doing more concerts in 2015? I am still watching all kinds of clips. They are very fun to watch in concert. Recently, I saw some clips of Never Stop and it gave me a new perspective. They really illustrated major persevrence and dedication. They really are quite a special group. They work incredibly hard! :smile:

1 Like

yes hum major activity for 2015 is yonghwa album solo and maybe a asian tour including japan, korea (including busan;seoul and other …) hum taiwan , china, etc kind, minhyuk will (maybe) play in a show of KBS (here is teh link : http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/12/cnblues-minhyuk-aoas-seolhyun-and-more-join-new-kbs-variety-show-brave-family/ )
well i am not sure of all of these info ahah but it’s the table time type (i’m sorry for this bad english but well i don’t have alot of time to be here ^^)

school make me really busy 0.0

Thank you for this. I am glad to hear they will be doing much more. Hmmm…not sure how I feel about Yonghwa’s solo but I adore him and CN Blue so it will be interesting. Oh, I just want them to keep performing. I hope they get to do another World Tour at some point.

ahh i understand :confused: hoping for summer vacation right! when we will all have more time ^ ^

YES because THIS TIME I WANT TO GO.
:anger: lol. that would be so awesome if they do another world tour :smile:

Yeah a concert of Cn Blue is a must ! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seriously, girls, I cannot get my hopes up of them coming to Europe.

Cannot.

Must not.

Will not.

Ah, who am I kidding! :unamused:

1 Like

@bozoli I know what you mean. I would love to go see them where I live but it would be hard to do although a girl can dream! :smile:
I just finished watching some clips of 392(I know back in 2011) and I just am amazed at their live performances. Their energy is outstanding. Honestly, I don’t think I could do it, I would be exhausted after the first 1/2 hour. how does Minhyuk drum for hours, OH MY, I just wouldn’t be able to do it. I love how the guys were using ‘cheat sheets’ it was so cute! Poor Yonghwa, no ‘cheat sheets’ from him. ha ha ha! I have to give these guys so much credit. I love Yonghwa’s wave. These guys are so charming and look like they are having a good time and it translates to those watching them. Sorry, had to gush! OK, off to watch more.

I have to find a way to see them live one day.

1 Like

They came in Europe ! But it would be great if they come back ! I want to see them again.

I know, you told me once. They were in London, right? It was before I knew anything about our K world, so it doesn’t count! :smile:

@bozoli I know the feeling they have done 2 performances where in The States and it was before I knew anything about CN Blue. Its funny because this happens to me alot I will find out about something a bit late and miss out. There was an singer years back(not kpop) who did some performances near me and then they became a break out star a year later. lol! It seems to just work out that way for me.
I am determined though, if they come here again to see a show.

1 Like

I know the feeling. I was searching for dates of concert for an another artist and his tour was finished…

I want them to come to Paris !

1 Like

Just saw a clip of Yonghwa singing Payphone…I just can’t even describe how I felt about that. I think it was when he hosted Golden Disk Awards or something. I mean it was a few minutes but Wow! I am really in awe right now.

1 Like

Oh, I love this… how did i not see this on here before. This is what one calls foreshadowing. How could everyone not know he would become a composer, producer, multi-talented musician from watching this clip. I am getting Yonghwa overload today and loving every minute. LOL.

I second that ! Which artist did you want to see ?
(Aren’t you going to FT Island concert in Paris in January ?)

There are a lot of youtube videos of our guys these days, i don’t even have the time to watch them all lol
This one is quite unusual and funny ! Yonghwa is playing drums and Minhyuk is singing :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssbOZgiUdWI

1 Like

I don’t remember, I think it was Macklemore.

I would like to see Ft Island but it’s a Friday and I live in Switzerland. So it will be not possible for me. Are you going to this concert ?

I’m curious to see the new group Super 5 with Yonghwa, NIckhun, L, Baro and Minho :slight_smile: