Favorite drama couple?

Any drama. Any pairing - main OPT (“one true pairing” for you new kids) or otherwise.
Name as many as you want P: Oh, oh, and pictures please!!

So I keep coming across all this news about Korean stars and Chinese stars in relationships and getting married… (Have I just never paid attention before? Or is 2013 really a crazy year?) And so many hopes crushed for romantic pairings come to life :’|

But that leads us to the topic at hand. What are some of your favorite onscreen couples?

I feel like I could give you a very long list, hohohoo~ But one of the first and lasting pairings that I still continue to ship is Taiwanese duo, Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En (Joe Chen). If you’ve seen any of their four collaborations, are they not just perfect together?! (That’s only counting the ones where they star opposite each other.) I don’t care if they continue to insist that they’re just good friends and will remain that way - MingEn forever!! …Ahem.

1 Like

Choi Hee Jin (Yoo In Na) and Kim Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo) in “Queen In Hyun’s Man”

6 Likes

A shipper’s dream come true :3

1 Like

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo in " That Winter, the Wind Blows".

Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae-won in “The Princess’ man”.

2 Likes

OMG they are too cute !!!

1 Like

1. Gu family book. This drama is just awesome and they suit each other very much
  2. The love between them is so big and true and the chemistry between them was so amazing that you can feel how much they love each other
2 Likes

I love the couple in that winter the wind blows and they deserve a award but nooooo
They like the chemistry in heirs more than in this drama what is absolutely not understandable

they are my favorite drama couple :smile:

Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji in Answer Me, 1997. Their kiss scenes were gold :sunglasses: And they just look really nice together.

1 Like

Oooooh this is a good and tough question. I would say my top 5 at this point are:

1.Cha Jae Won ie Jayden( Lee Dong Wook) ans Ah Mo Ne ( Lee Da Hae) in Hotel King and My Girl.
2. Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin) and Gil Ra Im ( Ha Ji Won) in Secret Garden
3. Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) and Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) from Coffee Prince
4. Kim Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) and (Hyun Bin) My Lovely Kim Sam Soon
5. Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa) and Lee Gyu Won (Park Shin Hye) in Heartstrings is tied with Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) and Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) I Can Hear Your Voice

I love the last couple <3

I love a lot of drama couples but right now my favorite couple is Lee Eun-bi/Go Eun-byul (Kim So-hyun) and Han Yi-an (Nam Joo-hyuk) in Who Are You School 2015 :kissing_cat:

There’s not better than So Ji Sup and Gong Hyo Jin in my opinion <3 <3 My man (who’s like 20 years older than me) and my sister haha^^