Favorite female lead character

Who is your all time favorite female lead character? I’m not talking actresses, just a female character that you think it really well written. My favorite is:
Goo Se Ra from Into the Ring

5 Likes

weol-ju- mystic pop up bar

5 Likes

To date, Hong Cha Young from Vincenzo is absolutely wonderful. She literally makes me laugh out loud.

3 Likes

My favorite actress that I admire so much bc she’s funny, spunky, serious when her role/characters demands it. Can do kissing scenes without looking ridiculous and is not full of herself or ‘‘prudish’’ she does her romantic scenes with good taste but very well done. She’s the best in all the characters she plays in dramas/movies. One of a kind in my book as an actress.

1 Like

We know that - LOL - What is your favorite character was the question, is that one played by Hwang Jung Eum too?

1 Like

Mystic Pop Up Bar has been on my plan to watch list for forever lol. Now I want to watch it even more :grinning:

2 Likes

you need to watch this drama! my dad love it and i love this drama too i think you gonna like! ^^

1 Like

That’s a hard one.
I remember loving Liu Tao (Andie) in Ode to Joy

and Jung Eun Ji (Sung Shi Won) in Reply 1997

1 Like

I haven’t seen either of those but I did love Jung Eun Ji in Cheer Up! and Trot Lovers!

Choosing just one is hARD!! :sweat_smile: I’ve narrowed it down to three: I love characters for their good choices and overall maturity.

1. Detective Cha Ji Won from Flower of Evil- she was just way too good as a character portraying her conflict between being a good detective and being a murder suspect’s wife :heart_eyes:

2. Mi Ka from You are My Hero- because I loved her both as a medical professional and as a really mature, sweet person in her relationships

3. Kang Joo Eun from Oh My Venus: she’s amazing and hilarious!

BONUS: HOW COULD I FORGET VERONICA PAARRK??!! :joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
giphy%20(1)

1 Like

I will not choose, :weary::tired_face::weary: that’s like asking a kid in a candy store to get just one (。•́︿•̀。) :worried: :pleading_face:(´;︵;`)

。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。

1 Like

Watching You are My Hero right now and I totally agree. Also, Veronica Park needs her own show as the main lead because she was the best part of that drama imo :star_struck:

2 Likes

You MUST choose! Jk jk :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love it

2 Likes

Jo Yi-Seo ( interpretado por Kim Da-mi) de Itaewon Class.
Lista, segura de sí misma y dispuesta a ganar a lo que se le ponga en frente. Yo%20ji%20seo

3 Likes

No lo he visto, ¡pero siempre me encanta ver a una protagonista femenina segura de sí misma! Usé el traductor de Google, así que lo siento si la traducción está desactivada. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Obviously, it’s none other than my all-time favourite heiress Ah Mo- Ne :sweat_smile: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@lutra

All of them. The psychiatrist character/role on Heal me kill me. The ugly duckling character on [She was Pretty] The prisoner/betrayed woman role on [Secret Love] The eternal ghost looking for eternal rest on [Mystic Pop up Bar] The reincarnated woman seeking her long lost love in [To All the man I loved].

3 Likes

Been watching for the first time Princess Hours (help… I cannot stop) and Chae Kyung is killing me, she is too hilarious.

2 Likes