Final of Heirs

It was not bad haha I enjoy it when i watched it it´s not that I was bored or something else. But that drama hasn´t a Wow effect or a plot twist or anything that would make you re watch that drama again …
I like the Ahjummas the most , they are so hilarious

I feel you. I’m 24 and I felt embarrassed for watching sometimes. Slow motion scenes with up to four camera angles?? DX

hahahahhahahahhahhahaha omgg yep I know what you mean

I had higher expections for this drama. Not because so many people anticipated it, but due to the title. I waited for someone to struggle because of his position. The drama hadn’t much of this aspect.

1 Like

yep agree haha I think the most of the people who watched it, are thinking that way

Yes I agree with you @Kurama I think that even if we really LOVE LMH and PSH, Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang weren’t the perfect couple and I admit that I’ve seen some others that were way too cute, :confused: but still I really would like to see them once more, in another drama/movie :* :* LOL

The other part that you expressed so well was Kim Won’s part… I think that he only got the ending that suits him so well, and like you said, “it’s fair with the choices he did” , I really like the actor too (Choi Jin Hyuk esp when he played the role of Wol Ryung in “Gu Family Book”)

Oh… and Kim Woo Bin is sooo hot LOL actually, it’s the first drama of KWB that I watched, and I was so atracted to him…* maybe cuz he reminds me of someone…*
the important thing is that this drama was really a nice one, the story wasn’t so special but the fact that they brought all of our sweethearts … Thank you so much SBS

Thank you @Kurama It was really nice to talk about the heirs, my friends didn’t watch it, so I couldn’t talk to anybody about it…OMG and I Just Wrote a VERY long post LOL… Take care

Nobody in my entourage looks drama… So I have only here to express all the feelings I have about the dramas. There are a lot of!

I know how you feel haha. Sometimes i think that I am strange because i am like living in dramaland on viki with all ma friends who are watching dramas too

I can’t see that dramas :frowning:

check dramafever.com or dramafire.com , have them on both

I really like lee min ho , ilke the way he act

I knowwwwwwww T-T

LMH Back Hug : The Best

Okay that´s fine hahahaahhah … I love LMH i love his acting, smiling , crying and just everything about him . Especially his crying is awesome… I am crying everytime he does and I am smiling everytime he does…