Food :)

wow what a concoction of foods!, yes like one of you said, I would love to try all of them, ond one person said never tried korean foods? find a easy recipe and make it(Idid! general tso) was delicious! and to be sure the other foods that were mentioned , to be sure you have “google” so google it. yeah I would love to taste some frenmch foods, just havent done it, the Indian foods too and they make stuff szo hot & spicy!!
I live in the south, USA, and we have some fantasctic eating too! yes to try each culture, food stuff! wow, why not? make it yourself?? spanish, corn on the cob, they put mayonnaise on it, not bad, Kimche! hey I learned how to make it. It was good. If you like sauerkraut, you will like kimche. oh I could keep on , but guess I will stop. um I am getting hungry!!

3 Likes

Boston area has now even HMart the Korean grocery store I really wanna visit again! The last I saw in NYC and missed to buy Soju!! Took my European friends visiting in NCY to a Korean restaurant with meat grill and music, they loved everything!! I make kimchi, and my friend is making now too :blush:

3 Likes

I grew up with Czech cuisine and then Swiss. I ate in London (not my fave except Chinese) and while living in Malaga and Ibiza I loved tapas, pesca a la plancha and boquerones (my absolute favorite). Some Italian and French are delish too.
I have issues with American everyday food dishes see chain restaurants (!! not a fan of fried food or their sandwich breads!) but Thanksgiving dishes are tasty. With Viki I’m now eating and making my own Kimchi and ramen/seaweed soups I use buckwheat noodles. My dream is to visit the street food stands in Korea to taste all kinds of dishes, I had also once the red bean buns, hmmmm…

3 Likes

:sake: Soju is very, very strong. It reminds me of Jamaican rum, Vodka, or Moonshine.
Try the rice wine, it’s better on the tastebuds​:wink::ok_hand::blush:

3 Likes

I always see in the shows they always are dirinking sojo(?)saki(?) one day I’d like a taste… I think I have tried rice wine,

2 Likes

Okay dear, if you must, make sure to use the tinniest shot glass, and do not fill it! My warning to you! :smile::wink::ok_hand:K!

thank you! and not a full glass? wow, so why dirty up a glass. so that must be awfully potent!

1 Like

:brazil: Brazilian unique dishes! Feast your eyes! :blush: Courtesy of Mike(y) Chen! :wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t love food right? What food that you couldn’t live without? Mine is french fries.

3 Likes

close your mouth,Mary, wipe the mouth too, oh my goodness! a feast and a half!! just gotta find recipes and start cooking!! and yeah on youtube, I think there’s a place to get the recipes too

1 Like

:guatemala: Guatemala :volcano::pizza: active Volcano cooked pizza.

2 Likes

oh my goodness!!

1 Like