Food :)

hello everyone…
like everyone I have a favourite dish that I most like and that is rise and meat with some sause on it and that is what the most people in my country prefer… so what is your favourite dish??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I pretty much love all Asian food! After that, it is pasta. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like a dish with pasta, salmon and broccoli and I’m gonna eat that today :yum:

1 Like

I don’t have 1 favorite…I like sushi, cheesecake, pie, Pad Thai and prime rib

2 Likes

I’m half Spanish so I would go with bacalao :fish: con arroz :rice::puerto_rico::puerto_rico::puerto_rico: :pizza::pizza::pizza::spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti::taco::taco::taco::curry::curry::curry::curry::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i have to dishes

1. it is pasta i like
  2. it is ajiaco ( is typical food of my country).
1 Like

There are so many dishes that I like and many others to try! Like I’m brazilian I like various dishes of my country, but I like Mexican food (burritos), Japanese (yakissoba and sushi), dishes from my town I like ‘‘tapioca com tucumã’’ (is a dish of Indian origin) and ‘‘tambaqui assado’’ (a fish from here). Very nice, Mediterranean dishes, namely, food has no prejudice. I would love to try dishes from other countries. :yum::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Mmm like a good mexican I like “enchiladas”, “pozole”, “tacos”, “quesadillas”, etc xD, but also I like the sushi and ramen… Oh, and the pasta :heart_eyes: :ramen:

1 Like

These are my favorites :grin: I post picture so you can taste it :joy:

2 Likes

Since I’m Italian, I know I couldn’t live without pasta, but also without tomatoes or chocolate.
But, actually, I love to try and taste all kind of food. For instance, I love Japanese, French, Thai, Mexican, Spanish, UK… I could go on and on, because I’m a real food lover! :smiley:
Unfortunately, I never had the chance to try Korean food, which seems incredibly delicious on tv.
Finger crossed I will finally taste some next year, during my trip in US.

2 Likes

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Hi! If you’ll be on the east coast in the USA🇺🇸 there are lots of hidden gems of Korean restaurants in the Tri-state, and surrounding areas!

2 Likes

Hi Leerla73! I will visit Boston and Los Angeles: hopefully I will find a few of these hidden gems! :wink:

1 Like

I live in Louisiana and we have our own cooking called cajun & creole. Just made some gumbo yesterday! Can’t forget about the red beans & rice, jambalaya, etouffee, & creole. mmmmm!

2 Likes

LA is Korean food heaven! You should definitely visit K-town in LA.

3 Likes

Thanks ajumma2, I definitively will! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay! There is K-Town in Manhattan aka: New York City too! 32nd Street & Broadway\Y/6th Avenue​:smiley:! :relieved::+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I know. I’ve been to many restaurants there, but booksand only mentioned visiting Boston and LA, not NY. That’s why I didn’t say anything about the K-town in NYC. I believe K-Town in LA is much bigger, too.

4 Likes

Whow! I’ve never been to L.A. So that’s good to know. Is it safe to say there might be a K-Town in Boston​:blush:I’m sure a google search will answer. Thanks as always ajumma2​:tipping_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman: (⌒▽⌒) (´▽ `@)ノ

2 Likes

I didn’t really see K-town in Boston the last time I stayed near there. That doesn’t mean there isn’t one. I did find a few Korean restaurants nearby but I didn’t actually go into the city.

3 Likes

Ok… I just saw “Food” and I couldn’t help myself but click. :heart_eyes:

I so much love food ! I am from France so food is like a religion here haha. I am vegetarian (but not vegan) so I love everything except meat and fish haha. I love cheese, eggs, pastas, soup and i particularly looove chocolate haha. Well, I basically just love eating and getting fat.

FOOD IS MY RELIGION. :tomato::eggplant::grapes::watermelon::pineapple::strawberry::fries:
(ok, stop with the emoji… just a last one… because I love tea :tea:)

Everyone, please be happy and eat delicious food everyday. :smiley:

4 Likes