For what kdrama you are unhappy that viki couldn't get the license?

We all know very well that viki is amazing where it comes to watch kdramas .But nothing is perfect and viki can’t get for everyone drama the license ,so we get really angry because we looking forward for a drama when it begin it’s without license or not available for our country.
Let’s talk about this !
For me I am unhappy that we haven’t the license for :
1.Empress Ki
2.Melody Of Love
3.Potato Star 2013QRS
4.You’re Best ,Lee Soon Shin

1 Like

Empress Ki, the drama is sooo good, one of the best historical dramas I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Melody of Love too, I was looking forward for that drama.

1 Like

Recently? I was sort of excited for Melody of Love and Empress Ki. Oh and Unemployed Romance.

But then there’s a whole slew of dramas I don’t see on here that I wish were on here. Like The Princess’ Man. And a handful of cable dramas and such.

2 Likes

hiers (U.S.) and i miss you

1 Like

Empress Ki

Heartless City

Unemployer Romance

The 3 are nice !

Empress Ki.

1 Like

heartless city

1 Like

FOR ALL WHO CANT SEE DRAMAS THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR,u can try and see if u can find it on a site called"dramafever", “hulu” “gooddrama.net” and one i like that has no commercials or parts and has majority of dramas called “dramafire.com

Empress Ki~

That drama is awesome! At first I was kinda unhappy that viki didn’t have it but now I am very okay with how things are. As long as I can watch it on other sites there is no need for any tears to be shed ( SORRY VIKI ! )

1 Like

Hahahahaha true :smile:

Definitely Empress ki. I watch it elsewhere but it is nowhere near the same…miss the viki community when watching.

1 Like

The Thousandth Man

1 Like

Jumong . . .

1 Like