French TV Series on Viki

I’m a volunteer since 2019. Although Viki is losing the rights of Doramas of JTBC and TVN in the last months because of the Great N (you know what I mean), it would be a good idea to put French series (either live-action or animated) on their platform. I love French TV Shows since Code Lyoko in 2004 when they transmitted it in Cable TV.
It would also be a good idea to put those series that I already mentioned in it’s original language, French.

2 Likes

I would love to see a bit more varied contents on Viki!

There is also a Norwegian show which was really popular, called Shame. It would be a shame if it didn’t come to Viki at some point :wink:

2 Likes

It was on Viki!
The videos then were removed about 2 years ago because it was not officially licensed on Viki.

1 Like

I’d love to get Japanese anime here…there are still a lot that aren’t available for Western areas.

1 Like

Yes, I think it would be a wonderful idea to put new series on Viki of different countries in their original languages: not only in French, but also in Italian, Spanish… It could be useful for who want to learn a new language or is studying it too :rose: Oh and I know Code Lyoko and I liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OMG yes! :star_struck:Are you talking about Skam right? It would be awesome to have it on Viki,in order to let everyone see this amazing series. I think it would be a good idea to put also its remakes (they’re quite a lot and I’ve seen all of them :joy::sweat_smile: Now I’m seeing the fifth season of the French one and the third of the Spanish one.) on this platform: for me it’s interesting to see the differences between the countries (their languages, their traditions…):rose:

1 Like

Yes, the legendary “Skam”, indeed :smile: Amazing show in many respects. Great cinematography, too.

2 Likes

other than the K, C,J, T, dramas, yeah French, German, Italian, Spanish etc.and others sound good to me

I really want to watch “Code Lyoko” and the 4 seasons (specially Evolution) in Viki in the future, I would also like to help as a subtitler.

P.S: In Jetix (Now DXD), they only gave seasons 1 and 2. S3 and S4 they never released it