Friends

I wish there were ways to friend people, and keep in touch. Cela aurait tellement de sens.

2 Likes

Through viki messages one can keep in touch if that’s what you mean :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don´t really have friends here but I have contact with a few and care if I dont se them post/or work on projects for a while. They are ppl that I have gotten to know by doing projects together. If you are here for a while I promise you that you will feel the same way, and even look forwards to see what ppl are up to. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same here answered you 3, but still we can reach out to others here, there are many places to go, you just have to look, and what are you lookinf for as a frined. you want friends? be one.

True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

then we turn it around
oops sorry I didn’t enlarge it

1 Like