FYI here I am ,back!

If anyone is intestrated, Frustrated writer is back, broken shoulder and all so great to be back!!!

25 Likes

OMG, welcome back! We’ve missed you.:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Oh, that sounds painful. Wishing you a quick recovery!

4 Likes

We waited a lot!

4 Likes

PRAISE BE TO GOD! I was just thinking about you, and wondering why you left w/o letting us why… but I see there was a reason and you are baaaaaaaaaaaack! I honestly missed you. So happy you are back.Praying for full healing on your shoulder.

4 Likes

WELCOME BACKKKK!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I missed you! Hope your broken shoulder heals soon… and I’m glad you’re okay^^ It’s great to have our frustrated writer back!

5 Likes

Wishing you a good recovery. You know, our imagination, so we were thinking about all kind of scenarios.
Thankfully, you are back.
I hope you can take the song with a little … :wink:

P.S. and you must have earned another nice topic badge. LOL

7 Likes

Welcome back! :smile:
Oh no, what happened with your shoulder?
Hope you get better soon :hibiscus:

5 Likes

It’s so nice to read you :partying_face::partying_face::star_struck:
I hope your shoulder is feeling better?
In any case I also wish you
Get well soon :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Well, there you are! I was wondering what had happened to you! Someone here said they saw that you were ok on facebook. Glad to see you back!

You know, if you are going to climb trees, you should wear a safety harness. Neither of us are young enough to go climbing trees. :wink:

Get better! :rose: :wilted_flower: :hibiscus: :cherry_blossom: :blossom: :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

So happy you are back. You were missed. Hope you heal quickly.

5 Likes

heheheh, well not climbing trees, just fell over something. yes I am getting better, thanks y’al

7 Likes

thank you, I really have missed y’all

3 Likes

thank you for the prayers, really need them, got a long way to go ok gotta respond in one message, if y’ all never had physical therapy that is really something else! got one o0f those stretch bands, rowing a boat, doing sideways, and a few more. what hurts is trying to move arm up, also squeezing a ball, lifting hand above the head, and so on. hurts like anything on this last one. yes on FACEBOOK but not able to be on for very long. but I am and will try to be on here and well just be able to say hi!!

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh song awesome!!

9 Likes

@frustratedwriter

Because of our age and in my case of high risk fracture I have a lot of hairline fracture in my toes. If I hit anything hard with my toes they get fracture really fast.

But since I started drinking a combination of Vitamin D3 and a tablet with all 3 Calcium/Magnesium/ Zinc. My hairline fractures are healing, and my bones don’t break so easily anymore.

5 Likes

now I must say that sounds fantastic, I thought vit c also helped, I am taking vit d 3 as well

and now got some dramas to catch up, oh some of them looks sooo good!
and top it off, I also got a badge! cool!

6 Likes

Hi dear Mary, it’s so good to hear from you! What did you do with your shoulder? Wishing you well and speedy recovery, that’s no fun such thing, being less mobile and that sort. Hug :hugs:

10 Likes

All the best! I hope you recover fast and feel healthy again :blossom:

4 Likes

Welcome, welcome back dear!

3 Likes

Welcome back! Have a speedy recovery. :pray:

3 Likes