G-Dragon Act III, M.O.T.T.E World Tour

G-Dragon is doing a world tour and yesterday I bought a ticket for his concert in Amsterdam upcoming september. I was suddenly wondering how many Vikians will go to his concert tour somewhere around the world?

I’m not a fan of GD but I like Big Bang and some of his solo songs are awesome. So I was like let’s go there although I don’t know all his songs yet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i also want to go (in Berlin), but 200 euros are to much, plus driving (and Money for this), plus Hotel or driving back…

;____;

1 Like

Don’t they have cheaper tickets for Berlin? And yeah travel and stay is mostly quite expensive too if you need to stay overnight. Here the cheapest where 66 (incl. fees) those are sold out now.

1 Like

Wow… I just looked up his tour and he will be in my state in 10 days… I didn’t think Korean groups/singers came to Washington since most groups only go to New York, California and other large States… I would go but I don’t know anyone here that likes Korean music and I have a foot injury so I have to reserve a handicapped seat so I have more leg room and accessibility

yes, but then you dont see enought. they cost 92 euros or so

Netty, you take binoculars with you, lol :eye::telescope: :laughing:

1 Like

if this would work i would do so sofort xD

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning, where did I put those?! My seat is not that far from the stage but I’m almost at the highest row of the venue so I might need them still :stuck_out_tongue:

Note to self: Buy a lightstick, search your binoculars, and buy earplugs to protect my ears from too loud music (and screaming girls).:joy:

2 Likes