Get ready for Christmas- K-drama list

Please help me find some awesome kdrama to watch on Christmas holiday.
The dramas that I really liked and I already viewed more then one time:

• Faith - my all time favorite
  • Queen In Hyun man
  • It’s okay that’s love
  • That winter the wind blow
  • My love from the stars
  • King’s 2 heart
  • Secret
    In my opinion all the drama that I mentioned above have great actors with great chemistry, lots of feelings, great script.
    Please if you know similar dramas please let me know.
    Thank you!
    Fighting
1 Like

Hello
Since you liked faith perhaps you will like
-the horse doctor
Since you liked queen in hyun man then you can try
-the rooftop prince
For it’s okay thats love you can try
-kill me heal me
For that winter the wind blows perhaps
-angel eyes
For my love from the stars i don’t really know what it can reach the magnitude of this masterpiece
For king’s 2 hearts perhaps
-Princess Hours/Goong
And for secret
-Stairway to Heaven

The horse doctor and Angel eyes - I put them on my list
Thank you :slight_smile:

Maybe you didn’t see some older drama, that are now at Viki (with English subs even it doesn’t look that way).
You pretty much like the same dramas I do so I would recommend you:

• Dr. Gang
  • What’s Up Fox?
  • Who Are You?
  • A Wife’s Credentials
  • Padam, Padam
  • Nine - 9 Times Time Travel …

I also like my dramas heart-wrenching and well-performed.

I think Kill Me, Heal Me is your first drug of choice, if you haven’t seen it already.

But then, also:

1. The Coffee Prince
  2. Heartless City
  3. Bad Boy (horrible title, I know)

I have to admit, I thought Angel Eyes was boring and unemotional.

I saw lots of k-dramas, but the list you gave me is brand new.
Thank you!

Heartless city- I heard good things, lots of action - I will give it a try (hope it has some romance in it and a happy ending).
The rest I saw them already.
Kill me heal me - I liked it very much, especially because of Ji Sung. :smile:
Thank you :wink:

Considering you want a Christmas list of dramas, I’m going with happy endings and as you already said good plot/chemistry. So, without repeating what others already listed (many of which are my favourites also), here are some of the dramas I’ve seen and liked:

• Cruel Romance (China, Hunan TV):
    Adapted from a Republican-era novel called “The Fate of Jinxiu”, Cruel Romance tells the story of Rong Jinxiu, a country girl who travels to Shanghai in order to discover why her entire family was killed. Along the way, she meets triad leader Zuo Zhen, and after a series of accidents and misunderstandings, the two fall in love. Also vying for Jinxiu’s attention is businessman Xiang Yingdong, a businessman and close friend of Zuo Zhen. Ever protective of his woman, however, Zuo Zhen refuses to let other men even come close to Jinxiu – which ultimately pays off when a villainous Japanese man tries to finish off Jinxiu and her remaining family members.
  • Love through a millennium (China, Hunan TV)
    Based of the popular Korean drama Queen In Hyun’s Man, this Chinese version tells the same story of a love that happens between two people from different eras. Imperial scholar official, Gong Ming accidently time-travels two thousand years into the present where he meets actress Lin Xiang Xiang. Their story is one of love, fate, and commitment.
  • Healer (South Korea, KBS2)
    A mysterious messenger, an online newspaper reporter who only concerns her own interests, a popular reporter who agonizes over the truth and reality.When these three people meet, a passionate romance starts and the truths from the past and present reveal themselves to the world. This drama features young people and how they grow into real reporters.
  • The Moon That Embraces the Sun (South Korea, MBC)
    The Moon That Embraces the Sun tells the story of a secret love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king of Joseon, and Wol, a female shaman. Wol was born as Heo Yeon Woo, the daughter of a noble family who won the love of the then crown prince, Hwon. Her enemies, jealous of her family’s position in court, schemed against her and wrestled away her rightful place as crown princess and nearly takes her life. Years later, an embittered Hwon meets Wol, now a female shaman who has no recollection of her past.
  • Arang and The Magistrate (South Korea, MBC)
    The beautiful Arang, the daughter of a magistrate during the Chosun Dynasty, is brutally murdered. The woman returns from the dead as a ghost, still full of light-hearted mischief and spirited fun. When she meets a young magistrate, Eun Oh, she discovers that he has the unique ability to communicate with the dead. She convinces him to help her uncover her killer and bring the person to justice. Can a ghost and a magistrate team up to solve a murder mystery and punish the wrongdoer?

And of course there are many, many more, but I’ll keep just to those above because… it’s a never ending list :smile:

I don’t know why but till now I’ve watched only korean dramas. I will try the chinese ones that you mentioned. Arang and the magistrate - it’s new on my list, The moon that embrace the sun- was really good and I liked it very much and Healer was good but not one of my favorites.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Angel Eyes, Bromance, Love me if you dare.