Guess the drama by emoji

Yes, simplicity is best! But no, maybe it helps the Viki moderators aka leaders to organize better? It is definitly not for the simple user.

3 Likes

Reads about the “new info inbox.” :hiking_boot: Treks off to check out this new simplicity. :thought_balloon:

This definitely applies to me :face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes: after realizing.

1 Like

i was about to ask “what new info box”, then clicked on my image & :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
why? just why?

3 Likes

But did we know what was the drama with the army of babies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i just opened the page now & i’m lost lol

3 Likes

:rofl:

These still need solving. :wink:

3 Likes

D. Road house
*home

IKR? :sob:

3 Likes

i’m not kidding, that really really bad. i keep receiving notifications of likes or replies from several days so i’m really confused, i saw these b4, why re-notify me again?

5 Likes

Not that recent one, another that starts with an R.
@simi11, just watched it, nine days ago, in this thread. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Ha!haa! This is not the Wizard of Oz! :laughing::joy: There’s no yellow brick road. :joy:
!What are you currently watching? - #5385 by frustratedwriter

2 Likes

I thought about Ripe Town, but I know nothing about that one

3 Likes

Yes! :white_check_mark: :100:% Correct! :blush:

@feyfayer,
Never watched it either, just that glimpse from that post.

2 Likes

New update, found my coffee, so I had a special oatmeal with espresso, cacao and banana. Now I am better, caffeine and sugar high!

4 Likes

c, Fireworks

2 Likes

Nope! :laughing:
C. :candle::diya_lamp: (1 word, starts with an F )
Hmm. . . If it was replaced with this :crossed_fingers: and/or this, :ring: what’s your new guess?

2 Likes

firering? ring finger? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Is it on Viki?

3 Likes

Fate?
Faithful?

3 Likes

but how is that title related to the emojis?

3 Likes

Not sure haha I tried some titles starting with a F hoping it might be one of them :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes! :white_check_mark: Correct!

It’s more what it conjures, the essence of hope, title starts with an F. Soo, Faithful. :white_check_mark:
!Faithful | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

i did the same but started with the most logical ones, fire, flames, firefighter, etc… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

3 Likes