Guess the drama by emoji

Blood?

Heart Surgeons?

No idea for this one

Royal Rumours?

2 Likes

:dart: Yes!! :grinning: D, F, (K-drama) & E (C-drama) :white_check_mark:

Try G. again. It’s the second word that starts with a G. :grimacing: Oops! :grimacing:

Yes! :white_check_mark: :dart:

2 Likes

I think @lutra or @rayshine could guess the correct answer based on these clues.

I’ll add some Bonus Clues below
Clue 3c :baby: :next_track_button: :girl: :speaking_head: :kr: :cn: :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Clue 6a: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :bride_with_veil: :crown: :older_man: :next_track_button: :older_man: :dizzy_face:
Clue 6b: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :couple_with_heart_woman_man: :crown::man: :next_track_button: :crown::man: :x: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :bride_with_veil: :next_track_button: :crown::man: :x: :crown: :next_track_button: :supervillain::woman: :person_with_crown: :smirk:
Clue 6c: :military_helmet::heart::supervillain::woman::person_with_crown:
Clue 6d: :supervillain::woman::person_with_crown: :1st_place_medal:& :woman_teacher: :hibiscus: :ninja: :military_helmet:

3 Likes

The Gang Doctor?

2 Likes

One more try, is it Princess Ja Myung?
!Ja Myung Go (2009) - MyDramaList

Poster

1 Like

Lot’s of scrolling :sweat_smile:

Clue 1: royal couple has 2 babies (twins?)
Clue 2: twins not accepted, only 1
Clue 3a: baby 1 is a royal
Clue 3b: baby 2 has no money / is poor
Clue 4: princess dead & poor girl becomes princess
Clue 5: person with crown who isn’t princess (or queen?) is angry
Clue 6: Not North or South Korea, (go back in time) historical Korea

I have an idea, but let’s keep going… I’ll skip @my_happy_place 's clue till the end
Clue 3c: baby grown up as a child speaks Korean, Chinese and maybe more?
Clues 6a to 6d are really cementing the idea I have :laughing:
Clue 6a: supervillain woman with crown, not queen, is married to older king, king dies
Clue 6b supervillain couples with king, but he doesn’t want to marry her, so king gets crown taken away to supervillain’s content
Clue 6c: Soldier (higher rank than soldier?) is in love with supervillain
Clue 6d: supervillain is the nr 1 and teacher of the Hwarang

I’ll blur everything in case @lutra also wants to try.

Amusing, I might not have been able to guess if I didn’t watch it :joy_cat:
My answer: :crown: Deokman aka Queen Seondeok

I just read @my_happy_place 's answer. I’m sure :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Nope :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You wrote down everything :smiley:
You are correct :tada:

4 Likes

Your ability to read emojis makes so much sense! To think that I watched this show. :sweat_smile:

Great work! :wink::+1:t5:

4 Likes

Does M stand for My?

If so, is this My Mister (other word for man)?

3 Likes

Yes!! :grinning: :smiley: :white_check_mark: Correct!

2 Likes

Last one for me:
Is F The Flame’s daughter?

My dear guardian?

3 Likes

Yes!! :smile:! :grinning: :white_check_mark: Correct, & Correct! :smile::+1:t5:!

2 Likes

I just edited it to add another one. Is that one correct as well?

2 Likes

Yup! :grinning: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

What a great explanation! The funny part, though, is that I haven’t even seen that drama, so I am left wondering which drama I was describing. :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe a similar story?
Your story isn’t 100% correct, but it does have a lot of similarities with the one I mentioned :joy:.
Or did you watch a review about the drama?

I might be remembering this wrong (it’s been 10+ years), I don’t think the twin was being sent to off to die, but to get saved from getting killed. They entrusted the baby to the Queen’s handmaiden.

Now that I write this down, another historical twin story is popping up in my head. Yours was also a plot in another story :rofl:

Which one?:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Not going for the emojis, haha, read up until clue Nr.2 this came to my mind Queen Seon Deok It is actually the drama that brought me over to Viki, otherwise I wouldn’t be here, it’s a shame it is no longer available.

Just got a splitting headache after “discovering” the new info box here. What a mess, got notice from 2014, mixed with August this year, after cleaning and killing off all the blue bars, I hope it was only the first day, and now it will run smoothly, what is better now? I can’t think of a reason, I forgot not to step in this trap called reasoning about changes of inboxes at Viki … Just don’t! I need my coffee and I can’t find it, I misplaced, and now I am routine-blinded and just can’t find it.

5 Likes

That really threw me off this morning, too. I really have no need to be reminded of notifications I didn’t click on in the first place. At least now I have clicked on them and sent them back to their original chronological order. :joy:

4 Likes

I’m happy I’m not the only one who’s displeased :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
I just went… why did they change this?

3 Likes