Happy 4th of July

Mr. Meow says that a true leader is always considerate of others, endeavouring to create a place where everyone feels accepted regardless of their fur colour or pedigree. :heartpulse: :cat2:
I hope the United States will endeavour to be that kind of leader.
Happy 4th of July, everyone! :sparkles: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: :tada:

9 Likes

happy fourth , you be safe. well you seen my stuff on facebook, so that should count

4 Likes

I don’t what it is about but thanks @adrianmorales

3 Likes

Love One Another

Happy 4th

6 Likes

Happy-4th-of-July-2016-Flag

6 Likes

The United States of America is celebrating its Independence Day. Also, to mark its close ties, the Philippines is celebrating Republic Day.

5 Likes

Oh is it I don’t know. Thanks :+1: and happy 4th of July.

4 Likes

6 Likes

@adrianmorales Did you perhaps draw this poster and added the Uncle Sam hat, it’s kinda cool!! :heart_eyes:
Happy 4th, it’s almost over… :partying_face:

4 Likes

I sure did. I initially drew it to pledge my support for Mr. Meow’s campaign of naps and loves. But he’s a patriot too. He loves all countries that take good care of cats and animals in general. :cat2: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

We survived another one and the house is still standing and no one set the neighborhood on fire. Knocking on wood. Not many days ago we had a major (for us) heatwave where temps reached 100+ degrees Fahrenheit. My hydrangea wilted it got so hot. We haven’t had a good rain since then, but the temps have gotten back to something liveable. I was just really worried that fires would start with all the dry heat we have had for so long and add explosives to that and it is quite a scary picture. They were still setting some off tonight in our neighborhood. Canada had Canada Day on the first of this month. Unfortunately, the border is still closed between our two countries. I’m looking forward to the day when things get back to normal. I hope you all had a happy holiday.

5 Likes

It’s Independence Day!

2023! !:us_outlying_islands::us:

:notes: Let Freedom Ring! :studio_microphone::notes:

1 Like