Happy birthday to cgwm808, a long-time Vikier

Missed the “party” last year. Hope this isn’t too late.

Happy Birthday, dear Connie! Be Healthy & Happy!
Let them sing it for you, in English, Chinese and Cantonese.
Cheers! :cupcake::beers:

4 Likes

@cgwm808
Happy belated Birthday, I hope it was a good one. :birthday: It’s hard to believe another year has passed. Wishing you well and bountiful luck :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:!
Hug, Simi :hugs:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!:birthday:

ok I found one, and I cannot believe its a cake, but it is, again Happy birthday!!

novelty birthday cakes london

4 Likes

@jadecloud88
@simi11
@frustratedwriter
@tiia_porovart
Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes! You all made the day more memorable. Seeing the greeting from tiia is especially meaningful – we have been working on dramas together for nearly 9 years! The wonderful friends who share the love for drama are the reason I work for free on the site.
Only a kdrama nut would appreciate this story. I moved six months ago so I could be in a house with no stairs. Because it’s a complicated move within my family, a lot of my stuff isn’t unpacked yet. One of my sons came to look for some of his stuff in the garage so he had to move boxes around on February 28. I discovered my box with my Ji Chang Wook pillow and coffee mugs and my Hyun Bin pillow. Happiness! What a super seonmul!

8 Likes

Dear cgwm,

Happy birthday again! :smiley: I just realized I’ve been with Viki for nearly 10 years, which means I’ve been working with you for that long, too, since you were one of the first people I met here. Hope you had a wonderful day. No stairs is good!

6 Likes

@ajumma2 Thanks

2 Likes