Happy First of March, everyone!

Happy First of March, everyone! I wish you warmth and joy and lots of awesome Asian dramas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnPW8PIrZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD2mik4V5EE

1 Like

@angelight313_168

1 Like

Video is unavailable but it must be beautiful. March 1st and we have 3 more snow storm coming our way. Friday through Monday back to back storms. Depressing lol

1 Like

It should work now. Oh, take care and stay warm.

1 Like

It’s working now I wish it was a bit longer. Loved the background music, the colors and the message.

The group of young singers is really large for a change (forgot to count them) They are so cute and they all have nice voice. They are going places. I wish them the best.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend for me, since I’m stuck with this nasty weather here, and worst yet sneezing non stop. I’ve tried everything but nothing worked so far. Any home remedies?

1 Like

I love making and sharing my little projects, from videos to books, but ultimately, in all honesty, without appearing too materialistic, these things require time and resources. I get nothing in return. I work for peanuts, as the Americans would say. I wish I had lots and lots of money for a full-scale project, like a pilot show, since no one is ever going to hand me the necessary software and assets out of their generous heart. I’m expected to do it for free, though. As a fellow writer put it, “I love to write, but I still have to install pipelines to make a living.” Of course, this decaying world will never appreciate things that are eternal, since they’re in direct opposition. Anyway, enough with the depressing commentaries. I just needed to tell someone. :sweat:

I recommend that you take lots and lots of Vitamin C. Also, if you haven’t, please vaccinate yourself against the flu. Hundreds of people have died across Eastern Europe because they weren’t vaccinated. Stay warm and please avoid large crowds, especially with the incoming cold weather.

1 Like

I’m glad you were able to let all this out, and it does help when others hear about our struggles. I just hope you make your dreams come true someday. Sadly, nothing is easy in this life anymore. But I know one day you will triumph as long as you never give up.

Thank you for all the suggestion: I did the flu shot and have lots of vitamin C prescribed by my Doctor. I am staying at home because the nasty weather won’t let us venture out lol. To see snow in March is depressing to me and that’s what we have right now and Artic cold air. I felt like an eskimo yesterday bc the weather here is brutal right now. Thank goodness, I get so much heat in my complex that I have to turn on the AC bc we are suffocating from the heat. You can say we are blessed.

1 Like