Happy International Women's Day

:sob: So sad this stupid war has taken another innocent life.
RIP beautiful and kind Anastassia. :pray:

@irene06
How are you? Hope you’re holding up well and are in a safe place.:pray::pray::pray:

To all the ladies in Viki-verse, belatedly, Happy Women’s Day!

7 Likes

I saw the Doodle but didn’t get its meaning (did not click on it) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I doubt that. We had a woman for more than a decade and she was worse than every man before.

If “everyone” is female there will be power-greedy ones too.

It’s not just about gender. It’s also about background, personality, education, age…

3 Likes

My DEAR AMAZING Romanian friend: Men or Women ruling in this world, as long as we continue to feed the evilness in our heart, and hate one another, we will never have PEACE on Earth. As long as we feel we are the better race, we will never love each other.

A woman is as capable of destroying this world just as man is too. We Humans are capable of feeding malicious hate, and let that hate overtake and rule our life. Some people can feed so much that UGLY part in them, where some feel they are the superior race, the one’s that deserve to have all the power in the world, and rule the world like they are GODS.

I just saw a YouTuber; a big though Russian business man that as he CRIED, I cried with him bc he brought me to tears with the words he was saying. He was begging for prayers as he explained how he lost everything, his business, his marriage, and the bright future of his children. They can’t get out, and he cries for what awaits them since he knows what was started by an inhumane person can only bring death and destruction into this world and the future of his very young children.

If we could just stop hating one another, and see each other as brothers and sisters, we would love each other unconditionally, and would NEVER EVER want to hurt anyone. I cry with the Russian family who want Peace, and I cry with the Ukrainian family now being attacked, and I will cry with so many more, all of us, one by one, will also face, war, famine, and death.

Today, we may be all right, but in reality NONE OF US really know if we will have a future anymore. We may close our eyes to reality, and the dark future that awaits us, but we MUST not forget to pray for ALL/EVERY HUMAN BEING FROM EVERY PART OF THE WORLD; those suffering, hungry, cold and dying in the prime of their life, young or old. ALL these things are happening because of the greed and hate many humans in this worlds feed in their hearts.

I feel so sad when I see young Russian kids saying how Americans need to be destroyed, and USA must be blast off completely. I feel sad for the ones going to jail as they protest, and get beaten because they don’t want this war or to see ANYONE hurt or dying. Many say ‘‘they love my American friends’’ and as they say their good bye’s bc youtube will be no longer in Russia I cried with them the same way I cried when I saw young ppl, old ppl, wishing us, and our children to Die and disappear forever. I felt so sorry that they felt that way about us.

But we can’t change people or the way they think, and the way they hate, but we can PRAY that their heart of stone can turn into the soft heart that teaches us All to love one another. It won’t cost us a thing or take years of our life. It will just give us HOPE that we don’t end up destroying each other, and this world and the people we love and learned to love, will cease to exist because of that senseless hate. GOD BLESS YOU and protect us all. We don’t really know at this point who will be next.

4 Likes

Google had this only for 1 day. It was a video of drawings, women in different job position and taking care… it was quite good.

3 Likes

I’m fine, thanks! I’m still in Ukraine. There has been no air raid sirens in Lviv since Saturday. I still have a job here. There is always something to help. Thank you to everyone who supports us! :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

I missed this one from Fumi’s community post. It’s really cute!
Screenshot_20220314-000252_YouTube

4 Likes

I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD. DON’T KNOW HOW. BUT CHANGED TO RIGHT THREAD. PUERTORICAN WOMAN THAT MAKES US PROUD. GOD BLESS THEM.

WOMEN DESERVED TO BE CELEBRATED/HONORED EVERY DAY. HERE ARE MY FAVORITE PUERTORICAN HEROES. HONOR A QUIEN HONOR MERECE.

U.S. Army
''Ramba" is first female Puerto Rican general officer in US Army Reserve.
FORT MEADE, Md. – Before they called her general, they called her “Ramba” in Puerto Rico – the female version of Rambo.
Ramba is first female Puerto Rican general officer in US Army Reserve
“I lived in the countryside of Puerto Rico … Often my car had a flat tire, and I had to get to physical conditioning, and I’d already been running from afar,” said Irene, who now goes by her married name, Zoppi.

Sonia Sotomayor - Wikipedia
Sotomayor was born in The Bronx, New York City, to Puerto Rican -born parents. Her father died when she was nine, and she was subsequently raised by her mother
Jennifer Lynn “J.Lo” Lopez is an American singer, actress, and dancer. In 1991, she began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993
Rita Moreno is a Puerto Rican-born American actress, dancer, and singer. Noted for her work across different areas of the entertainment industry, she has appeared in numerous film, television, and theater projects throughout her extensive career spanning over seven decades.

2 Likes

Just In time for Women’s Month :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Opening Statement

Day One - Confirmation

Day Two - Confirmation

4 Likes

SO HAPPY!

Got me another nice share BADGE. Thanks.

angelight313_168ARCHANGEL

Granted 34m

Happy International Women’s Day

1 Like

Always remembering when we find ourselves hating on female characters from dramas to examine why (are we holding them to higher standards than the male characters? why were they written the way that they were?) and trying to create a more positive environment where women support women!!

1 Like

HEAR! HEAR! :heart: :woman_red_haired::adult:‍🦰:woman:

2 Likes

March 8, 2023! Asian Boss celebrates Women’s Day!

1 Like

:cherry_blossom::ear_of_rice::sunflower::blush: March is Women’s Month! :blush::ear_of_rice::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

Screenshot_20240306-211131_Google

!Korea Town - #10 by leerla73

:cherry_blossom::ear_of_rice::sunflower::blush: March is Women’s Month! :blush::ear_of_rice::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

. . .And in other parts of the world. :flushed:
!https://youtube.com/shorts/10iBcKpjzm8?feature=shared
Women who are not afraid of heights. :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh that height, too high for me…

Happy International Women’s Day tomorrow:
March 8th :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:
Womens Day Women GIF - Womens Day Women Hardworking Women - Discover ...

■■■■■■■■ Animated Gif Happy Womens Day 2020 - Animaltree

2 Likes

International Women’s Day! March 8, 2024!

4 Likes

I missed to share my Collection I intended to add Dramas or Movies that are inspirational or funny. Feel free to check them out. Some of them left Viki and are erased and some are perhaps regionally restricted.
Anyway have Fun!

1 Like

@simi11,
I did! Neat collection. I also followed!

1 Like

@johndavid199023_121 You are promoting a business… read the guidelines on the bottom and delete your comment… it might be flagged…

1 Like