Happy New Year, Everyone!

Truth be told, if VIKI had been just some streaming platform, I wouldn’t have bothered writing all of this. After all, their regional restrictions are more severe than this pandemic, their tech support non-existent. But it’s not just some streaming platform… It has you, all of you, the Community that is the heart and soul of it.
Thank you for being a part of my life, everyone. You’re all fantastic. I wish you nothing but love and happiness and your dreams to come true.

Happy New Year! :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

15 Likes

happy new year Adrian

5 Likes

7 Likes

Happy New Year!
Hopefully better for all of us. :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

@adrianmorales

Beautiful words like always but you are also very special with a heart of gold who treats everyone just the same. You are awesome! Thank you for finding the time in responding to most of my nonsense (some are ok lol)

I wish the New Year brings all your heart’s desires and many blessings fill your life always and forever and to your mommy too. Thank you for being here with us all.

Happy New Year! :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

8 Likes

Also from me To you dear Adrian and also to all others :heart::heart: Grow and remain as you are… In what you do and where you still want to go… :blush::blush::heart:
You are all great and unique just wonderful

Happy new year :tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes
5 Likes

happy new year y’all

7 Likes

Happy New Year!

7 Likes

Happy new year :heart:

8 Likes

May the coming year be the best one yet!

7 Likes

Amen to that! I have faith it will be.

6 Likes

I don’t know if any of you except for the French community members knows about Jean Michel Jarre, or even likes electronic music and concerts with huge light shows. I think it will be accessible only for a short time, so maybe you want to try it out.
It was done half an hour before 2021 started, in Paris at Notre Dame (virtually, not to be mistaken Notre Dame is still a big worksite), many of us might remember the burning images of April 2019.
Jean Michel Jarre wants to offer some hope for the New Year 2021!
Enjoy, maybe you discover something new for you.

5 Likes

Hyvää uutta vuotta! Gött nytt oor! Happy new Year!

6 Likes

Indeed! You said it all so beautifully! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy New Year, everyone! Best wishes to all! Cheers! :kissing_heart::wine_glass::beers::coffee::milk_glass::clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Happy New Year to all my drama friends. :tada:

7 Likes

image HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! and yes I copied this one

8 Likes

Everyone…

:wine_glass::beers::coffee::tea::tropical_drink:

7 Likes