Happy To Share Some Of The Things I've Worked On... (Just Pics, No Links)

I know VIKI has its own online store, but now so do I. :sweat_smile:
Anyway, a good friend of mine suggested I put my designs on shirts and such. So I said I would give it a go. :smile_cat: Introducing:

addtext_com_MTI0MjA4NDUzNjU

Since my mom is also a big fan of Asian dramas, she asked for some related products:

560%20(1)

560%20(2)

It is said that a child who reads will be an adult who thinks:

t

Since there is nothing better than a catnap:

catlady

If you wish to vote but remain undecided, then please consider Mr. Meow. He will do what no other candidate ever has: Love you :heartbeat:

120314512_131155762056718_2204527749654299527_o

I love owls🦉so much so that I decided to draw this sweet pair. But then I figured it would go really well with this awesome eco-friendly tote bag.

eco%20tote

It’s gotten a bit chilly, especially at night, hasn’t it? So why not put on a comfy eco-friendly hoodie to warm you up? And since Halloween is coming up, I wanted to include an awesome design too. :jack_o_lantern: :cat2:

121970217_141268894378738_3937444809716536411_o

8 Likes

In case you were wondering what I’ve been up to… @angelight313_168 @sonmachinima @mirjam_465 @frustratedwriter @piranna

5 Likes

The Halloween sweater is great, love this cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the owls are cute and the flag cat is a nice idea for a peaceful world :slight_smile:

(the couple in the snow glass is also super cute)

2 Likes

Very cool! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@adrianmorales

I love them all. Hope the project continues through. keep us posted!

2 Likes

I’m so glad that you like them. Thank you so much. :smiley: :heartbeat:

Thank you. :cat: :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you, I will. Take good care. :smile: :heartbeat:

PS: Any dramas you’re currently watching?

1 Like

@adrianmorales
You’re very welcome. I started my treatments today so I’m finally taking care of myself.

Watching here? Zombie Detective; I get anxious waiting for the next episode. The story is so ridiculous but I just love it bc both main lead are so much fun to watch. This is a comedy drama that has its crying episodes but there’s more laughs than tears so far.

On ntfx they have this Chinese/ child cartoon/ drama? which I loved The title is; OVER THE MOON. The songs, the story is so perfect. I cried, I laughed, I screamed ( i know you’ll love it too).

2 Likes

Just finished Zombie detective, so are we waiting for 2nd episode? It was a good watch.

3 Likes

WHAT’s up with this? Have you done any other projects? You added no links: why?

1 Like

It might go against the guidelines to post shopping links, I’m not sure. But they’re excellently made products; they’re not cheap-looking or anything. My brother, a person of good taste, drinks from my kitty mug at work for all the patients to admire. What better compliment? :smile_cat:

3 Likes
Summary

Put the links in summary. I was shocked when I saw this since 2020 I see this 10 months later, and I was wait; What happened to this project?

1 Like